• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

yeah I agree about the Tylenol... i use it sparingly because it never really helped me much before anyhow.
But more then headaches, my top symptom now is feeling tired. My job is pretty tiring, I'm a kinder teacher.

But ladies I have good news! I found out yesterday at my first ultrasound that I am pregnant with twins!! So may not have a May baby...but still going to hang with the May 2013 crew!

Very exciting. Congratualtions!!! Are they identical or fraternal?

Congrats on the twins!! Mayb you'llbe the one on this thread with them & not me ;)

Congrats on twins!! There sure are a lot of twins on BnB! :)

hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. Had my ultrasound on Monday and they found two sacs. One had a heartbeat and the other was empty. I've got another ultrasound scheduled in two weeks......I"m praying that my second little bean shows up. I don't want to lose the LO. Prayers please :hugs:

Thanks ladies. The twins thing was totally unexpected, but now I don't know if I can bear the thought of losing one.

HI ladies,
My due date is May 23 and I got my BFP on the first round of clomid, I was told yesterday that my HCG levels are double the amount I should have at 14dpo. maybe twins are on the cards for my husband and I :hugs:
can I join your group?

I'm also due May 12!!!! 23 now second baby for us been ttc for over 2.5 yrs....SO EXCITED!

Congrats girl! Yay for May 12! Woo hoo. Were you doing fertility treatments?

Wow I haven't checked this for a minute! No...I took fertilaid for 3 months and that didn't help....so we stopped tracking and testing and 2 months later :bfp:....so excited! I have my first OB appt. Oct. 2....Dr. says will be having an ultrasound as they do it in their office...so excited to see the little one! How have you been feeling? is this the 1st for you?

robinson- faternal

veronica- any updates yet?

how is everyone doing?

I am doing good this morning.. kind of hungry, but too lazy to move and go get food. Woke up to snow this morning.. no bueno. We usually don't see it until end of October...

No updates. Going for my ultrasound today, in 2 hours. I'm really nervous.......

I have been very nauseous for the past few weeks. Not fun but will be well worth it in May :) I just wish I worked from home!

Only one bugger. The other sac is empty. But this one is measurin exactly where he/she should be with a heart rate of 178. Yay!:happydance: A little sad the other bean didn't make it though.

Attachments

• vbaby.jpg
    vbaby.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Only one bugger. The other sac is empty. But this one is measurin exactly where he/she should be with a heart rate of 178. Yay!:happydance: A little sad the other bean didn't make it though.

Happy for you & sad at the same time. A little bitter sweet but atleast this one is healthy and measuring correctly :)

Happy for you & sad at the same time. A little bitter sweet but atleast this one is healthy and measuring correctly :)

how are things going with you powell? and everyone else? I haven't really been keeping up with this thread b/c i've been so busy with work.

how are things going with you powell? and everyone else? I haven't really been keeping up with this thread b/c i've been so busy with work.

I've been pretty good! I threw up the other day but so far that has been a one time thing. I'm glad lol still sore boobs, so not clear face, bloating and nausea when i'm hungry, which is very often lol gained 2 pounds so far. Pretty much the same I've been dealing with the whole time. I hope I have a uneventful first tri haha even tho I love every symptom because I AM PREGNANT :) I think I'll deal with anything that comes along happily :)

How have you been?

Veronica - Sorry about your second little bean, but glad your baby is healthy and measuring up to size!!

AFM, I am doing well.. got sick last Thursday, but it looks like it was a one time thing as well.. fx'd it doesn't happen again!! Just really tired. My first U/S is on Thursday.. I am really excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->