• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

Im VERY jealous of our friend who got preggers because she found out Saturday, went to the doc yesterday and since she is past 8 weeks and hadn't been to the doc yet, she qualified for a free US that day! ugh LUCKY

Hey ladies, no morning sickness for me yet, but I do feel a bit of an upset stomach at random times. I guess that means it is creeping up on me! My legs were a little sore this morning too, didn't think much of it until you mentioned it veronica.. Do you think it is a symptom? Funny... I think I am getting sick, yuck! I have a sore throat that has been here for two days now... Hopefully it doesn't get any worse...

I'm not sure if it's sciatica or what? I've been feeling this pain on and off since I found out I was preggers, but today it's worse. I have a throbbing pain in my lower back/right butt cheek:dohh: and then a throbbing pain in my calf. I also had a leg cramp in the middle of the night. I'm wanting to put heat on my butt cheek to try to make the pain go away......you think that would be ok, as long as I keep it away from my abdomen?

Hi :hi: I read the other day that you can put heat to ease pain, just don't use for too long because you don't want to heat your insides up too much, so using one on your butt will be fine :D

Hi Robinson! Welcome!!

I haven't had any m/s yet either, but tomorrow is 6 weeks so we will see if something hits. Some food hasn't seemed appetizing, and I did feel a little nauseous the other day, but I think it was because my pants were buttoned. As soon as I unbuttoned them, I felt better lol. Bloating has been my biggest symptom. That and my BBs are getting sore and big!

3 more weeks until my u/s!! Jealous of you Powell!

I had the same problem with bloating making me feel not to good, as soon as my stomach can breath I feel fine, my stomach is so firm too!

My only symptoms are sore boobs, bloated and tired, but i'm only just 5 weeks today so i'm hoping next week will be the start of some proper symptoms :D

Bloating sucks! Oh well...I am the same, if I can move around it starts to go away. If it doesn't go away fast though I usually take some tylenol and that helps. I just try not to take tylenol less than 12 hours apart.

I have my first craving.. I want a Meatball sub... from subway... probably will regret it later, but it sounds SOOO good. Only an hour till lunch!

I've been craving something all week, I just don't know what, i'm going food shopping tomorrow though, so i'm sure i'll find out :rofl:

I was craving eggs last week, that's a sign my body wants more protein, we've been mostly eating veggies lately, so I guess we have to have a bit more meat in our diet!!

I have been having this burning feeling in my stomach apparently it can be the nerves or abdominal seperation which could make sense not sure if thats effected by a previous c section but ugh it feels like super bloating like when you eat to much you wanna explode lol the bloating is my biggest problem

Hey ladies! Just wanted to see how everyone is doing?
I am having random symptoms frequently, but no ms... just wooziness during the day and major bloating. I went on the scale today though and to my surprise have only gained a pound, even though my previously regular fitting jeans are too snug.
How about everyone else?
Anyone have a ultrasound yet?

Hi Juliet! I am just getting tired earlier, and feeling a little nauseous in the morning. No puking yet (although I had a little dry heaving a couple mornings ago). I realized when I wake up I need to immediately eat something, so I will usually make some peanut butter toast.

No U/S yet.. my first will be on Oct 4th! :)

I go into the docs Thursday probably won't get a us until October as well

Good Morning Ladies: I had some mild cramping on the left side this weekend. Don;t know if it is just stretching or what? Makes me nervous, but from what I have read about ectopic's..it is very painful. The cramping I have is very mild and not constant. Any thoughts?

I had cramping like that and mines not ectopic. It's probably nothing to worry about hun.

I get another US on Thursday :)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Robinson, I was getting cramping too around 4-5 weeks.. it was almost a mix between cramping and bloating... good news is, that for the most part it has gone away now. I think a good rule of thumb (but not always) is that as long as you aren't bleeding, don't worry too much. I found that tylenol usually helped with the cramping.

My doc said pretty much the same thing that aknqtpie said, as long as there's not bleeding with the cramping, or as long as it's not really painful, it shouldn't be a cause for concern.

I've been scared to take anything for the small headaches I get, so I've been dealing with them. I have read that tylenol is safe during pregnancy, but I don't trust it

My doctor said that I was okay to take tylenol. I just make sure I only take it once every 12 hours. I would follow up with your Doctor though.. everyone's situations are different.

I just ride it out :) Scared to hurt the bean, even if they say it's okay lol

I don't blame you.. I am scared about everything.. I think it will be better when I get to the 2nd tri... 5.5 weeks...

Yeah I think so too. I think alot of my nervousness will go away when I see a heartbeat. Hopefully it'll be there Thursday

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today?

I agree with you two, I heard tylenol is pretty much the only safe thing, but tylenol has never helped me much. I too just ride out the headaches. I am still super exhausted and have started getting nauseous in the morning and evening or any time I eat something sweet. I cannot even have my usual PB&J for lunch because the jelly is too sweet to stomach! But, no throwing up yet, FX'd!!! 3 weeks from tomorrow is my first appointment, getting really excited as it gets closer.

Awe I hope everything goes well, and up until then :)

No MS sickness still but very sore boobs lol that's been my biggest symptom.

yeah I agree about the Tylenol... i use it sparingly because it never really helped me much before anyhow.
But more then headaches, my top symptom now is feeling tired. My job is pretty tiring, I'm a kinder teacher.

But ladies I have good news! I found out yesterday at my first ultrasound that I am pregnant with twins!! So may not have a May baby...but still going to hang with the May 2013 crew!

yeah I agree about the Tylenol... i use it sparingly because it never really helped me much before anyhow.
But more then headaches, my top symptom now is feeling tired. My job is pretty tiring, I'm a kinder teacher.

But ladies I have good news! I found out yesterday at my first ultrasound that I am pregnant with twins!! So may not have a May baby...but still going to hang with the May 2013 crew!

Twins!!! How exciting! I kind of want twins... Knock out two at once ya know? HAHA. I dont get to find out until October 10th though :cry: I took Clomid to get my BFP and there is a higher chance of multiples so... Either way I will be happy though. VERY excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->