30 + years old WTT thread

We actually decided to TTC as soon as ugly old :witch: shows up! Im starting Clomid on CD5 onward! Please pray she comes soon!

hello everyone, i am 32 and have 2 boys. My oldest is 11 and my youngest is 5. We plan to start TTC again in May. I live in the states and in the middle of no where. we have 6 years between the boys and it has been awesome. I have been able to spend a lot of one of one time with them. My hubby is a Roadway inspector and i am a stay at home mom who loves to coupon shop. It seems as tho all of my friends have finished having kids so i am one of the oldest still having kids. Kinda funny if you ask me.

Hey everyone....can i join? im 29 but 30 in july....

i have a DD at 6 and a LO at 9 weeks but would like to be trying again in next year (i think/hope) not sure how soon id like to have kids together but i know i definately want another one (OH in 2 minds but i shall get my own way lol) .... looking forward to seeing you all (and hopefully me too) into TTC :)

*peeks in*

I turned 30 a couple of weeks ago and ever since I seem to have become broody. Eek! My mum was 30 when she had me, so I always expected I'd be the same...

OH is 31 and says he's not ready yet...

My 20s were great, I went to uni (spent a year of that abroad), went travelling for a year, got established at work and am 1 month in to a 2 year transfer to Sydney, Australia.

When I really sit down and think about having kids, like the fact that they are FOREVER, it gets a bit scary. The "romantic" side of having a family with OH makes it seem better though and whilst I agree with others on here that 30 isn't yet old, it scares me to think it could be a real mission trying to conceive. Once I get an idea in my head I tend to dive in head first, so whilst I'm keen to get to the NTNP stage soon-ish I want to keep relaxed about it all even though I have a nagging dread that TTC will take ages for me. Staying relaxed and just going with the flow is not natural to the control freak in me!

Anyone else joining our little club :haha: i got told today that i should have 3 children by now - thank alot - lol

xx

Hi am Kamy. Im 30 oh is 35. We were ttc last year but he backed out at the begining of this year. I have a few problems wiv my bits and bobs which is gonna make it hard for me to fall prego and i'll probs need help from fs. Neva mind im sure we'll all get there someday lol xxx

Hi ladies! DH and I are both 36, and we're TTC#1 after 2 mcs in the last year. We've been married 11 years, and we didn't set out to wait this long, it just took us this long to feel ready. I've had tons of fear over my age (especially now after the second mc), but I keep reminding myself of something I realized some time ago:

I'd rather be an older mom than a reluctant mom. Better to wait until you're ready than to have them before you're ready.

So here we are! And like others have said, I'm happy to see the rest of you here, standing up for all us 30somethings! :thumbup:

I turned 31 last month having been told by my gp that i was getting old when i went down to discuss mine and my OH thoughts about getting pregnant :dohh: add a month and a half of serious stressing that it might be impossible. My OH is 26 (27 next week) and i put off having kids until i met mr right, we are currently NTNP. but this month has found me symptom spotting :oops: i have been pregnant before but no kids so heres hoping for people getting pregnant when they'd like to be pregnant and lots of happy healthy bumps :happydance:

Hi Ladies
I've just found this thread and would love to join in! OH and I are going to start TTC from June this year!!! All a bit scary and exciting! Have spent all those years trying to make sure I don't get pregnant and now am about to do precisely the opposite!!!
I'm 34, and like many, would love to have started a family earlier, but never met Mr Right. So it's great to talk to other 30 somethings.
Out of interest and curiosity (having read Toni Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Fertility)started charting a couple of months ago as wanted to understand the whole business of when I ovulate etc so as not to waste too much time. Discovered I have a short luteal phase, which was a bit of a shocker, but glad I know now, as i can try and do something about it rather than waste months of wondering why it's not happening for us.
Good luck to all you ladies out there!!

Fairybabe
BTW, how do i find out what all the acronyms mean? I know AF means a period, but what do the letters stand for?

Hi! :hi: I just spotted this thread. I'm Anna, I'm 33 and mommy to Alyssa, who's 14 months old tomorrow. We're WTT now and I've just ditched my BCP and started taking "mom-to-be" vitamins :wohoo: We plan on TTC baby #2 in September :) Hubby is also 33. I'm from Montreal, Quebec and he's from Sunderland, North-East England - which is where we now live.

Great to meet others around my age! :)

We conceived Abigail the 1st month of trying, after I had emo-rage when I got to 29years+3months and realised I would never have children in my 20's. I was 38 weeks pg with Abigail when I turned 30!!!

We are WTT for #2 in August.

I have always considered late 20's/ early 30's to be the ideal time to have my family. My mum had us from age 28-34. However OH comes from a family where they all have their kids in their late teens, so MIL thought we waited ages. OH is younger than me, but was considered old having his first at 28.

ohhh its nice to see more people joining - glad i'm not the only one

xx

Hi! :hi: I just spotted this thread. I'm Anna, I'm 33 and mommy to Alyssa, who's 14 months old tomorrow. We're WTT now and I've just ditched my BCP and started taking "mom-to-be" vitamins :wohoo: We plan on TTC baby #2 in September :) Hubby is also 33. I'm from Montreal, Quebec and he's from Sunderland, North-East England - which is where we now live.

Hi i work in the bridges in sunderland :flower: xxx

Fab! Where? :flower:

Fab! Where? :flower:

Im the manager of Quiz. At the top next to the 3 store and Greggs :) xxx

Hello!! I'm from Calgary (kinda obvious with the name, I guess! lol!!), but living in Manchester right now (where my hubby is from). We are starting ttc in September, too and heading back to Canada permanently December/January ish. Nice to meet another UK-based Canadian!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->