31 weeks with a stomach bug?

Vanners

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is TMI but I need some advice! I'm not sure if I just recently developed a food allergy or have a stomach bug.
Anyways, I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant, and for the past two days I've had the runs HORRIBLY! I don't feel sick in any other way, I just can't stop going to the bathroom. What makes me think it's a food allergy, is b/c it seems to pick up after I eat yogurt and I've been eating a ton of it. I ate some late Weds. night and had runs the next day. I ate some more late last night and a little this morning and once again... Everything is coming out. Any thoughts? Sorry this is so long!

YUP! This happened to me. I'm mildly lactose intolerant normally, but yoghurt and cheese are normally ok. I was eating a lot of yoghurt as a GD-safe snack, but had been sick to my stomach the whole way through, realised after I was treated in hospital for dehydration that I felt great, right up until I ate a yoghurt my wife brought me in.

Haven't had any since and haven't been sick since.

@ J.D. I hope that's what it is!! It just seems weird that it started all of the sudden

Actually, I think I was 33 weeks when I was in hospital for dehydration which I think I can directly blame on suddenly reacting to yoghurt, so maybe it's a common thing?

It's actually common for pregnant women to sometime develop lactose intolerance in pregnancy.

My nutritionist recommended I take lactaid supplement to help so I can still eat yogurt and drink milk and eat cheese because I need the proton since I do t eat meat

It's funny b/c I used to only have issues with milk outside of pregnancy, but it would make sense that yogurt would be an issue too. Thanks for the help guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->