32 and TTC #1

Oh Fleur, I'm so happy to hear that things are coming along just fine!!! Hooray! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: Such awesome news!

Katie, you're a busy, multitasking woman! Good job on the new thread! Hope "tomarrah" comes soon! :winkwink:

It was a whirlwind today! I saw my regular doc for it seemed like only 2 minutes. He confirmed an EDD of November 21st. I then got sent to the lab for blood work and a urine analysis. First prenatal exam scheduled for April 7th with my new doc. The urge hit me yesterday morning to poas, now I've only two digitals left, ha!

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Great news crystlmcd!!! You must feel light as a feather! Enjoy your break!

Thanks so much ladies, you’re so sweet ! Your support means a lot :flower: Unfortunately I’m back into panic mode… The ONLY symptom I’ve been having is sore/heavy boobs just when I wake up, they’re just slightly tender the rest of the day. This morning I woke up and nothing, no soreness or tenderness at all. This is exactly what happened last time, at 7.5 weeks also, I woke up one morning and my boobs weren’t sore anymore so I’m freaking out. Everything I’m reading says a sudden loss of symptoms isn’t usually a good sign. DH wants to go back in for a scan tomorrow but I’m not keen.

So is the new group closed or open to new members? I’ll head over there after this post.

crystlmcd, enjoy the break from school! Are you off work also?

2b4us, I know the cutest little boy born on the 21st November, it’s a great date! You’ve reminded me that I never got round to using the digital test.

Katie, I hope those twinges turn into something good on your end soon! :thumbup:

Crystl, congrats on finishing your classes for the term! Yay! :happydance: I hope you're able to relax some and enjoy this break before the next set start!

2b, everything is sounding like it's coming along fabulously on your end! :yippee: Your next appointment isn't too far off, yay! :)

Fleur, I'm so sorry that you're back to feeling scared again. :( I wish I could give you a great big hug! Instead, I'll have to settle for sending one of these: :hugs: I really hope everything is still going well on your end, and that you're just one of those low numbers that you doctor mentioned that doesn't get symptoms! :)

I must admit, I'm not really sure now if I should be posting in this thread, or the new one, or both...? Since they're essentially the same thing, just in two different places now! I'm easily confused! :haha:

Turtle I had the same question. Which one do we use?

Fleur, every pregnancy is different. I know it doesn't bring you much comfort because it's hard to quiet those doubts but my symptoms would come and go on a very regular basis.

I figured we'd use the new one? It's in a quieter spot, and doesn't have so many pages of posts from inactive people.

Fleur, I completely agree with cutie! I know I'm not very far along, but the last two days my breast have not felt sore like they originally were. I Hope this can bring you some peace of mind... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->