32, TTC for 10 months, and need a buddy

Heather11

Reaction score
I am looking for a buddy around my age who has been trying for about the same amount of time as me. I am really starting to get frustrated and bitter and I am tired. I am so ready to have a baby argh!!! anybody looking for a buddy??:flower:

Hi heather!! I will be 32 in september. I have been ttc on and off since sep 2010 when my daughter was stillborn. I have also had 3 mc..the last being march of this yr. Its been a tough road and i habe always wanted kids, thats all i ask outta life! I am 10 dpo due for af the 29th...sunday. i have weird feelings in my boobs almost like a burning, i have clear/white cm and yesterday i had a metallic taste in my mouth i thought i bit my lip. I had a psychic online reading from jenny and gail they both said july bfp! Baby dust to both of us!!!!

Hi Heather. FX for you this cycle hun~ :dust: I'm turning 29 this year, got my bfp on cycle#8 but ended up in mmc. Now waiting to try again ... so ... cycle#9? :shrug:

myangelavery - so sorry to hear about your losses. FX for your extra sticky bean and for your July BFP!

Thank you! Af showed today yukk but i realized i was taking an antihisimine 1 a day for a while and that can dry up your cm so im done with that ...i also read to eat carrots to improve cm quality so bought some carrots. I do get cm but its worth a try i dont know what to do anymore ive tried everything aside from fertility drugs ...im about to give up :( so frustrating.

:wave: ladies, i'm 31 and will be 32 at the start of september still ttc#1, i'm trying to keep a pma but after around 19 months of actuvely ttc and 6 months before that ntnp I just starting to feel a bit disheartened. We finally got a bfp in april/may cycle which ended at 5wk 1 day. It was my first cycle using a fertility monitor which I guess works great :haha: my OH has had SA and its slightly lower than average but his gp doesn't think we'll have a prroblem I actually think the isssue is me :cry:
this last cycle I believe was another chemical but as i'm not 100% sure as I only got a very faint + i'm wondering if there is an issue with progesterone or my uterine lining. Am currently researching ways to help both without medical intervention. We live in cyprus and just for hormone testing for me it will cost over €150 and then they want €150 for SA, i've been to see a gynae after mc in may and he did scans for ovulation, didn't actually see a follicle grow but because the cycle was 28 days said there wasn't a problem :shrug: i'm giving it 1 more cycle then i'm going back.

Sorry for the huge essay :blush: hope we can help each other.

myangelavery so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->