32 week scan

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I had my 32 week scan yesterday. Everything is looking fantastic. Baby is growung perfectly and my fluid levels are staying normal. Phew. Was worried after my hospital stay last week that problems might be picked up. Her estimated weight is 4lb 3oz, predicted birthweight is 8lb 4oz at the moment. She's dropped from the 78th to the 50th percentile, but they're not concerned in the slightest. Considering Joshua was 2lb 7oz at delivery at34 weeks, I'm so relieved that she's growing ok. We're not out the woods until she's here and 24 hours old, but things are looking positive which is the most we dare hope for. I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant! Walking makes me tired and breathless, but me and the oh go on a 3 mile + walk every other evening just to get some exercise. We don't drive, so I walk a few miles every day anyway, but its nice to stroll through the woods nearby in the early evening. However uncomfortable and tired I'm starting to get, and the horrendous heartburn, I'd do it all for another 9 months if it meant she would get here safely and make it home. Nothing will ever replace the ache in my heart for Joshua, but I'm starting to allow myself to get excited, and completely terrified, about meeting our rainbow. Next scan in 4 weeks and that might be my last before she's here!! Still hoping for a vbac, she's been head down since about 24 weeks, so looking good at the moment :) xx

This is brilliant news! Congrats!

So pleased you're getting excited as well, it sounds like you'll have your healthy baby home in your arms before too long! :happydance: :hugs:

Great news!! Are you going to be induced early or are they letting her cook as long as they can?

This is great, so pleased for you. Can't wait to read about the birth of your special little one! It all looks really good and on track!

They've offered me a c section at 38 weeks, but I've declined. Because of how recent my c section was, they're wary about induction because of the increased chance of uterine rupture. I'm only allowed to go 1 week overdue, so at 41 weeks, if she hasn't made her arrival, I'll have to decide between induction and repeat c section. I can change my mind at any point though if I decide I do want a c section at 38 weeks. x

So glad things are going well, hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and flies by you deserve it :) She will be here and snuggled up at home before you know it x

Amazing news, Lexi! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl when she arrives! Not too much longer now! :winkwink:

Having a miscarriage was bad enough but I can't even begin to imagine what you went through with Joshua. My heart goes out to you, I'm so glad everything is looking promising. Congratulations xxxxxx

Aww Lexi I'm so happy to read this. I remember you well from third tri and have been reading some of your posts since I saw you were pregnant again. Best of luck hun, she's going to be beautiful. xx :hugs:

Great news Lexi...was so worried when i saw your bump pics and all....Hoping and praying for no more drama and a safe delivery :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->