32 weeks and have started getting mum to be comments!

Louloubelle78

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I'm 32 weeks today, and was out and about today and have finally been stopped by people wishing me well and commenting on my pregnancy!

I didn't think I was noticble yet in a thick coat and bag in front of my bump, then after the third person said something I glanced at a reflection of me and yes bump can be seen in all its glory!!!

When were you noticed? I must say it feels lovely!

Probably from about 30 weeks I have started to get quite large and people that I dont know have commented and said congrats etc.....Mostly though I just get a lot of people smiling at me and holding doors open lol....

Same happened to me from 30 weeks. It still surprises me now when ppl comment!!

I was at a restaurant last night that I hadn't been to since about 15 weeks when it wasn't noticable..my favorite waiter asked if I preferred sitting in a booth or a table...when I noticed him looking at my stomach we both laughed a bit and I said a booth was fine since the table could be pushed out.

Feels nice doesn't it! I was first noticed by a stranger at 24 weeks - my bump is huge lol.

People first started to notice my bump at around 26 weeks... I'm quite small and seem to be all bump. Now I'm 36 weeks and people keep asking me when I was due and if I'm carrying twins :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->