is there not a local park to go to? providing its a nice day...

Aww I love White Post Farm Centre, I can remember going there when I was little :cloud9: wish it was closer for people.

I have no idea on where to meet, I don't know anywhere in Nottingham, all I know is its down the M1 somewhere :rofl:

I'm giving Jemma_x a lift now, so we're both def coming :)

Yep im coming:) Will be lovely to meet you all

Anyone have a date in mind yet? Ive got a date for my operation now and its 26th may so wont be able to do anything from that date for about a week

If everyuone doesnt mind a bit of a walk or short bus ride... the is a place called riverside about 20 mins walk from station, its a resturants and there is also a soft play area for the kiddies... y dont we take em there so LO's wont get bored... What do ya think??

https://www.riversidefarmpub.co.uk/childrensactivities.php5 Linky if you wanna have a look. xxx

Yer i think it would b wise to book, check they got highchairs, room for buggies etc. I dont mind ringing nearer the time to book, but will need to know definates...

Was it ok there when u went sarah, i been twice, once was lovely and the other time the food was good but we had crap service.

Ill go there if everyone else wants to, im happy to go wherever

im happy for anything, and any one of them dates are fine for me :) what sort of time were you thinking of thouh as i need to allow about hour and half for traveling

12 is fine, hopefully holly will sleep on the way there then be ok...

I'll have to set off early to get there for 12 :coffee:

How about Friday 21st? Its my payday :) Will be skint before then!

Place looks fine to me & i'm a definate x

thats fine, not too early for me :) we should get one of those flashy things to go in our siggys so more people see them, where do you get them?

ill probly meet you all at the place cause of parking...

If you put a post in teen pregnany and parenting more people would see it :)

Yeah i'd rather meet at the pub so I can park easily, get well flustered if I cant find anywhere lol!

Zoie - are you still coming? Xx

If you put a post in teen pregnany and parenting more people would see it :)

Yeah i'd rather meet at the pub so I can park easily, get well flustered if I cant find anywhere lol!

Zoie - are you still coming? Xx

imm too pcky ill drive past loads of spaces untill i find the 'one' :haha:

Im going away on the 20th and the 19th is Joshs birthday but if its the mon or tuesday then Im in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->