32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

Can I just say I love having a scientist in here?

I either do lactose-free cows milk (I have been able to find pretty much any variety - even organic 1%), or unsweetened/unflavored almond milk or coconut milk. The flavored ones taste kind of fake/overly sweet to me (dark chocolate almond milk is a delicious exception to that), but my officemate loves the vanilla.

Can I just say I love having a scientist in here?

I either do lactose-free cows milk (I have been able to find pretty much any variety - even organic 1%), or unsweetened/unflavored almond milk or coconut milk. The flavored ones taste kind of fake/overly sweet to me (dark chocolate almond milk is a delicious exception to that), but my officemate loves the vanilla.

I must find this dark chocolate almond milk!

I only ever put it in cereal, but wow does that sound delicious.

EDIT: YAY FOR SCIENCE :D

crack is expensive :haha:

I'm the opposite right now...I usually don't have a problem with constipation and I really go easily when AF comes...today ***TMI alert*** I was JUST thinking hmmm...seems a little loose. I was hoping THAT was a sign lol....man...crazy people and their "signs" lol :dohh:

I used to laugh at hypochondriac people, but now I've become some sort of bizarre ttc-chondriac.. karma is a bitch. :blush:

Speaking of hypochondria, I think I'm getting a cold. Coughing, stuffy nose, general yucky feeling... Oh well. I don't think it's anything serious - probably a man cold at worst.

Had a good time tonight at the movies...funny movie "Haunted House". One of those overly stupid but funny.

Found out the friend I went to the movies with is TTC too! 38yo, 3 months in and starting Clomid (told a tale to the doc because she doesn't want to wait too long). We promised we wouldn't bug each other with the "so how are things going" questions lol. I recommended BnB to her and told her that's what I have BnB for.....you girls are awesome support and understand what I'm going through...High Fives all around! lol :hugs: I'm hoping she will join, but wont bug her about it.

As for TTC - went and bought FRERs...BFN. :dohh: Will test tomorrow with FMU and probably until AF actually shows.

See you ladies in the morning. :sleep:

Had a good time tonight at the movies...funny movie "Haunted House". One of those overly stupid but funny.

Found out the friend I went to the movies with is TTC too! 38yo, 3 months in and starting Clomid (told a tale to the doc because she doesn't want to wait too long). We promised we wouldn't bug each other with the "so how are things going" questions lol. I recommended BnB to her and told her that's what I have BnB for.....you girls are awesome support and understand what I'm going through...High Fives all around! lol :hugs: I'm hoping she will join, but wont bug her about it.

As for TTC - went and bought FRERs...BFN. :dohh: Will test tomorrow with FMU and probably until AF actually shows.

See you ladies in the morning. :sleep:

Us ttc'ers are everywhere! :)

FX for you Lilly, keep us updated! :thumbup:

AFM, my first cycle off bcp's was 40 days.. I was really hoping to not repeat that.. but it seems like that might be the case *points to chart* :cry:

No :witch: yet is a good sign Lilly!

thayet - I hope that's not what happens with your cycle this month. Mine is seeming like it might be weirdly long too. It's hard to tell though; I'm running a fever today. With all my temping issues this month, I think I may give up and start over next month and temp vaginally with my new thermometer.

Morning Ladies :coffee:

No AF yet, but this morning felt like she is really on her way...so just in case this IS my CD1, I took my temp orally and vaginally. Usually when she comes she gets me in the later afternoon or evening...so we will see. My temp was 97.73....so if I had of kept the low temp from yesterday (97.18) it would have gone back up today. Eh...I'm chalking it up to a wonky temp.

Boooo to long cycles...they need a thumbs down smiley...or frowny lol

Morning Ladies :coffee:

No AF yet, but this morning felt like she is really on her way...so just in case this IS my CD1, I took my temp orally and vaginally. Usually when she comes she gets me in the later afternoon or evening...so we will see. My temp was 97.73....so if I had of kept the low temp from yesterday (97.18) it would have gone back up today. Eh...I'm chalking it up to a wonky temp.

Boooo to long cycles...they need a thumbs down smiley...or frowny lol

It still looks pretty good though.. is this 12dpo for you?

And my favourite frowny is this one: :growlmad:

No :witch: yet is a good sign Lilly!

thayet - I hope that's not what happens with your cycle this month. Mine is seeming like it might be weirdly long too. It's hard to tell though; I'm running a fever today. With all my temping issues this month, I think I may give up and start over next month and temp vaginally with my new thermometer.

Does your vaginal temp vary with fever? You would think so.. I can't quite bring myself to do it. Luckily I sleep with my mouth closed. HOWEVER, lately I have been waking up at like 3am, because I'm too impatient for it to be morning already! :dohh:

Me too thayet! I'm so ready to temp! lol

I would think it would show a rise with a fever. I was 98.13 down there this morning...I'm a HOT momma :rofl:

My fav smiley: :bunny: or :ninja:
The one I probably use the most: :rofl:

Gosh there are so many cute ones!

I would think it would be higher with a fever. I am semi-threatening myself with the vaginal temping, because I don't want to do it either. "Get pregnant this month, self, or we're going to start temping vaginally!"

:rain: This smiley makes me smile every time.

I would think it would be higher with a fever. I am semi-threatening myself with the vaginal temping, because I don't want to do it either. "Get pregnant this month, self, or we're going to start temping vaginally!"

:rain: This smiley makes me smile every time.

I like :ninja: and :grr: is pretty cute too!

That is the BEST! :rofl:

Three of my coworkers are out with strep. Fingers crossed this is not what I'm coming down with. (I guess it's better than the flu, which has been awful this year. But ugh...):nope:

Happy thoughts!

That is the BEST! :rofl:

Three of my coworkers are out with strep. Fingers crossed this is not what I'm coming down with. (I guess it's better than the flu, which has been awful this year. But ugh...):nope:

Happy thoughts!

Aaahhhh my friend has that too... after suffering for a week with what she thought was just a bad cold. Don't wait to get a throat swab done if it doesn't go away!

PS - I have decided to up my Vitex intake - found a herbal store in town that carries the 400mg capsules. Articles on vitex:

here

and here.

Thoughts?

thayet - how much do you take now? that first article showed a starting dose of 900.

thayet - how much do you take now? that first article showed a starting dose of 900.

The supplement I take now has 100mg per capsule and I take four a day.. so I would maybe take one Vitex on top of that. Or quit the other supplement altogether, it has some stuff in there that my acupuncturist says won't do much.

I'm curious to see if it will regulate things more than anything. Not having an end date for my cycles is driving me loco :loopy:

I took Vitex for a while, because I used to have 4-5 days of spotting before AF every month. The spotting went away, but I'm not sure if that was due to the Vitex, or just getting healthier in general. When I stopped taking it, the spotting didn't come back. I didn't get any negative side effects.

Hmmmm...interesting. I don't know...I'm ok just taking a prenatal right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->