32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

Ok I feel bad for this person >>> "Ohh yeah let's do that.. hey this one looks like ours, and she BD'd a whole lot less and has one fallopian tube and STILL got preggo."

But that statement made me literally LOL!

I feel bad too, except that she got preggo, so I can't feel TOO bad.

Gotta stop chart stalking for tonight or I will never sleep. :sleep:

OMG you two. You're too funny! I can't even respond except to say, "YES! ME TOO! WHAT YOU SAID!"

Also, this is so OH & me:
- you refuse to finish decorating that 3rd bedroom in your new house, because you can't stand the thought of getting it just the way you want it only to have to tear it apart next month in order to make room for the nursery you'll be needing.

My cat got banned from Petco!! :growlmad::dohh::nope:

Apparently the white ragdoll BIT the poor groomer! This was her second time seeing this groomer and last time the groomer stopped when Sadie started to get fussy but I guess this time she pushed just a little too far :nope: I felt so bad! It's the store's policy to sent the employee to the E.R. for a bite. I bought the lady a get well card and a gift card....I feel so horrible!

As far as TTC - OMG! With every step I took I kept thinking if my body dipped for implantation today then maybe I shouldn't be walking and overheating myself...then I would think, like we said before....women have been having babies for years without batting an eyelash over "overheating". So I sucked it up and had a nice walk with my babe...but we stopped for Jamba juice lmao

My cat got banned from Petco!! :growlmad::dohh::nope:

Apparently the white ragdoll BIT the poor groomer! This was her second time seeing this groomer and last time the groomer stopped when Sadie started to get fussy but I guess this time she pushed just a little too far :nope: I felt so bad! It's the store's policy to sent the employee to the E.R. for a bite. I bought the lady a get well card and a gift card....I feel so horrible!

As far as TTC - OMG! With every step I took I kept thinking if my body dipped for implantation today then maybe I shouldn't be walking and overheating myself...then I would think, like we said before....women have been having babies for years without batting an eyelash over "overheating". So I sucked it up and had a nice walk with my babe...but we stopped for Jamba juice lmao

OMG.. poor groomer.. and poor kitty! :( I had no idea that people groomed their cats until fairly recently. My cat would NOT stand for that. I'm sure the lady appreciates you apologizing, and it is an occupational hazard, right?

Yeah I was thinking about your chart last night! Waiting to see that big fat rebound rise.. :thumbup:

I was convinced I had O'd but this morning my temp bottomed out.. lowest temp I've ever gotten! So of course when DH woke up at 5am to use the bathroom, I seduced him. :serenade:

Apparently the white ragdoll BIT the poor groomer! This was her second time seeing this groomer and last time the groomer stopped when Sadie started to get fussy but I guess this time she pushed just a little too far I felt so bad! It's the store's policy to sent the employee to the E.R. for a bite. I bought the lady a get well card and a gift card....I feel so horrible!
Bailey snapped at a groomer once (she managed to get her hand away before he could bite her). She had been trimming his nails when her hand slipped, and she caught his toe with the clippers. He snapped at her out of pain (he was still bleeding when I picked him up), but I still felt TERRIBLE. I think sometimes even the sweetest animals just act out of instinct.
I was convinced I had O'd but this morning my temp bottomed out.. lowest temp I've ever gotten! So of course when DH woke up at 5am to use the bathroom, I seduced him.
Well done you!

I think FertilityFriend has picked up on my wonky thermometer. It suggested I start temping vaginally.:wacko: I woke up with horrendous allergies, though, so I'm hoping I was sleeping with my mouth open and that was why my temperature was lower. We'll see. I *want* this to be my month, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

I think FertilityFriend has picked up on my wonky thermometer. It suggested I start temping vaginally.:wacko: I woke up with horrendous allergies, though, so I'm hoping I was sleeping with my mouth open and that was why my temperature was lower. We'll see. I *want* this to be my month, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Ahh the poor fur babies, I don't blame them when they bite.. I cut Molly's nail too close once and we were both crying :cry:

From what I've read, vaginal temping is supposed to be the most accurate. I mean, that's why they do babies' temps in the rear, right? Or at least they used to. Interesting that FF picked up on that - talk about one smart bit of programming.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Will do! I figure I'll stick to my wonky thermometer and oral temping for the rest of this month.

I told OH about FertilityFriend's suggestion. "Um, OK. You probably want to get a separate thermometer for that." :rofl:

thayet - I don't blame Sadie because I'm sure she was just scared and protecting herself...I SWEAR ever since her first grooming appt when she was 1yr she has been like this...but not before that, because I took her to the vet and had no problems...I don't know what he did to her but he traumatized my baby :growlmad: I wish I could prove it! But yea I do still feel bad for the lady. Occupational hazard....that was my first thought as well.

:thumbup: Good job seducing hubby, better safe than sorry!

YES! My temp went back up a pretty good ways (is it supposed to go ALL the way back up?) AND I managed not to test! lol Tomorrow I :test: I hope I don't cave and do it this evening lol. Talk about a POAS addict...have you heard of the ladies that BOAS (bleed on a stick)? I guess you would use a blood sugar lancet or pin for a prick. Gotta say...it made me go "hmmmmmm?"

txbiscuit - that pretty much sums up my OHs reaction too when I suggested I might start vaginal temping lol

AHH! Yay temperature bump. I would not be able to follow this advice, but I'd wait until tomorrow morning to test. That way you don't end up with confusing results.

I cannot stay awake today. [This is not an early pregnancy symptom. I do computer programming for an accounting department. For me, (accounting) x (computer programming) = boring².] OH is working tonight, so I'm going to go home, cook myself dinner, and watch a movie in bed.

txbiscuit - what are you and OHs schedules like? My OH put in for a couple promotions and that would put him at the bottom of the line for picking a schedule. He is thinking he is going to get the evening schedule and we wont see each other very much.

I understand his concern about us not seeing each other alot, but at the same time if we get pregnant...I think it's good to work different shifts so that LO will have to spend less time with a caretaker.

AHH! Yay temperature bump. I would not be able to follow this advice, but I'd wait until tomorrow morning to test. That way you don't end up with confusing results.

I cannot stay awake today. [This is not an early pregnancy symptom. I do computer programming for an accounting department. For me, (accounting) x (computer programming) = boring².] OH is working tonight, so I'm going to go home, cook myself dinner, and watch a movie in bed.

Lilly: YAY for temp increase! I am keeping everything crossed for you - wtg for holding out until tomorrow, I doubt I could be that disciplined. Eek!

@txbiscuit: lol @ boring².. you are awesome :haha:
What movie are you thinking of watching? I usually watch my "girl movies" when DH is away.. the other week it was Memoirs of a Geisha, which he absolutely refused to watch.

@Lilly - OH works nights (8pm-6am, 4 days a week), and I work 7am-4pm M-F. We definitely don't get as much time together as I'd like, but I think the schedules will work really well once we have a bambino. We work really hard to reserve early evenings and weekends for spending time together, and it has worked out a lot better than either one of us expected.

@thayet - I am thinking of Beasts of the Southern Wild or The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. OH definitely refuses to watch "girl" movies with me, so I get my romantic comedies and emotional dramas in when he's at work. :haha:

It's the scary ones that my OH doesn't like so I have to watch that on my own...but I have a girls night planned for this new movie coming out called "Mama" looks really good!

It's the scary ones that my OH doesn't like so I have to watch that on my own...but I have a girls night planned for this new movie coming out called "Mama" looks really good!

In our house, I'm the one who won't watch those... DH wants to see this one SO BADLY he tried to bribe me to go! :haha::haha::haha:

Ha! Sounds like me with OH...I always have to bribe HIM! lol

I'm with you thayet. Scary movies are scary! I refuse to see them on the grounds that I'm home alone four nights a week.

They are quite scary...that is why I refuse to buy a house (when the time comes) with a basement or attic! :haha:

They are quite scary...that is why I refuse to buy a house (when the time comes) with a basement or attic! :haha:

Or a chainsaw, or a lawnmower, or a puppet, or clowns, or anything ELSE that has terrified me over the years!

I think I might start watching Mad Men again tomorrow. Never got past season 1 episode 3, and I hear it's gotten really good.

That's how I am with How I Met Your Mother. I bought season one as a single but can't find season 2 as a single...just a set with one...don't wanna pay double. Well now I'm stuck because I don't want to skip seasons lmao Ok maybe a little OCD going on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->