32yo TTC #1, looking for a Buddy!

That's how I am with How I Met Your Mother. I bought season one as a single but can't find season 2 as a single...just a set with one...don't wanna pay double. Well now I'm stuck because I don't want to skip seasons lmao Ok maybe a little OCD going on here

My mom loves that show, she refuses to admit that NPH is gay irl.. :haha:

Aww Lilly, I saw that your temp went down today.. that is crappy :( :hugs:

I also love NPH. Have you seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog?

I was sorry to see your temperature dip Lilly. :hugs: Maybe your temps are just wonky like mine?

Thanks ladies, I was bummed too....so bum that I MADE myself go back to sleep for 30-60min (not sure) and re-temp lol that's why you see my line back up....I thought FF would just make a seperate dot, but it brung my line up....guess I can't put two times on my phone app? I will check that out in a minute. Anyway...I officially hate blue dye tests. I try not to go off other peoples experiences too much until I have the same result...so when everyone was saying blue dye gets wicked evaps...I finally experienced that this morning. I know it's an evap because it isn't the same width as the test...it just a sliver of a line :growlmad: Of course I'm not out till the fat lady sings so I will be testing like mad the next few days.

My mom loves that show, she refuses to admit that NPH is gay irl.. :haha:

Aww Lilly, I saw that your temp went down today.. that is crappy :( :hugs:

NPH is my future husband, so shut up! lol Hey, if men can go straight then gay, can't they go the other way?! lmao

Somewhere, you're putting a fertility test manufacturer's kid through college.

Oh, I bet they love us. "As soon as 5 days before your missed period!" Surrrre...

This article I read seems crazy, but now I feel like I prevented myself from ovulating by working out (sort of hard-ish) on Monday. But 110 bpm? I'm pretty sure my heart rate gets that high walking up a long flight of stairs.

Somewhere, you're putting a fertility test manufacturer's kid through college.

Oh, I bet they love us. "As soon as 5 days before your missed period!" Surrrre...

This article I read seems crazy, but now I feel like I prevented myself from ovulating by working out (sort of hard-ish) on Monday. But 110 bpm? I'm pretty sure my heart rate gets that high walking up a long flight of stairs.

Hmmm. From what I read, whatever you did BEFORE ttc, you can do DURING ttc and it shouldn't affect anything. They do say to try to take it easy on the days in and around ovulation/implantation, but honestly, 110 bpm seems awfully low. My pulse is naturally pretty low (around or below 60), and I'm lazy, so I doubt I hit 110 very often. Unless I'm driving (road rage! :growlmad:)

Ummm like every time I have to pee :rofl:

:haha::haha:

Somewhere, you're putting a fertility test manufacturer's kid through college. :winkwink:

lol...no I just paid for a few books :haha:

Well gee whiz, thanks a lot guys...now I'm all paranoid to move next month. I already I could have messed up my implantation because I went for a walk that day I had the dip...I knew I should have kept my HR low :haha: (don't worry ladies, I would think all this even without you guys lol)

Well gee whiz, thanks a lot guys...now I'm all paranoid to move next month. I already I could have messed up my implantation because I went for a walk that day I had the dip...I knew I should have kept my HR low :haha: (don't worry ladies, I would think all this even without you guys lol)

Oh my gosh sorry.. I'm pretty sure walking is on the list of "things you can still when ttc"! The temptation to spend every waking moment meditating in an attempt to convince the whole thing to stick is overwhelming, though.

PLUS, mild to moderate exercise is great for reducing stress and stimulating endorphin release, among other things! So walk on, sister, walk on :haha:

:growlmad:Hmph...according to that article my big butt probably wont get pregnant for awhile...but what about our local crack/meth heads that get pregnant once a year! I know I need to get healthier, but I don't think everyone has to fit in that certain range to have a baby. And what about the Hawaiians and Somoans that have PLENTY of children and are a naturally larger people.

Vent over.

Some times me and my boyfriend joke that we'll just smoke a lil crack then we will lose weigth AND get pregnant!

I've decided to ignore that article. My mom's BMI was higher than that range when she conceived me at 33 back in the dark ages. Also, my OH pointed out that a lot of people's heart rates probably go over 110 just doing BD. :sex: Since it's just an interpretation of a bunch of studies with quotes from doctors who weren't involved in the studies, I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. With that said... I still feel like I probably messed up our chances this month. :cry:

P.P.S. I will stop being crazy now. :wacko:

P.P.P.S. Well, on second thought, I can't really promise that... :winkwink:

P.P.P.P.S. You're right, Lilly. If all else fails, we can always turn to crack and probably get pregnant right away.

I've decided to ignore that article. My mom's BMI was higher than that range when she conceived me at 33 back in the dark ages. Also, my OH pointed out that a lot of people's heart rates probably go over 110 just doing BD. :sex: Since it's just an interpretation of a bunch of studies with quotes from doctors who weren't involved in the studies, I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. With that said... I still feel like I probably messed up our chances this month. :cry:

P.P.S. I will stop being crazy now. :wacko:

P.P.P.S. Well, on second thought, I can't really promise that... :winkwink:

P.P.P.P.S. You're right, Lilly. If all else fails, we can always turn to crack and probably get pregnant right away.

Crack is expensive.. you should probably stick with the IVF-type stuff. :winkwink:

Hehehe, true.

TMI alert. I don't think this is a symptom (I get this every month a week or so before AF), but I have been super -ahem- backed up the past few days. I normally eat plenty of fiber (30-50g a day), so I don't think that's the problem. I'm beginning to feel desperate. I may have to break out the prune juice. :blush:

/end TMI

Hehehe, true.

TMI alert. I don't think this is a symptom (I get this every month a week or so before AF), but I have been super -ahem- backed up the past few days. I normally eat plenty of fiber (30-50g a day), so I don't think that's the problem. I'm beginning to feel desperate. I may have to break out the prune juice. :blush:

/end TMI

I have this problem every single day, and you know what I found that I love? All-Bran bars! They are actually really tasty (especially the chocolate chip flavour) and I find if I eat one of those a day, things move along. I know that some of the fibre in foods is soluble fibre (inositol), which is not as good as insoluble fibre (like bran). Try adding some bran-based items to your diet, that'll fix you.

I thought constipation WAS a pg symptom..?

I think it IS a symptom, but I'm not sure it's one for me. I get pretty constipated every month, so it's not really out of the ordinary for me. The bran is a good idea! A lot of my fiber comes from fruits and veggies.

I think it IS a symptom, but I'm not sure it's one for me. I get pretty constipated every month, so it's not really out of the ordinary for me. The bran is a good idea! A lot of my fiber comes from fruits and veggies.

Cellulose (vegetable fiber) is better than the soluble stuff, for sure, but bran somehow works best of all. I keep a box of All-Bran buds around for emergencies, they're good in yogurt (which I can't eat) or on other cereal (Cheerios!)

Hey, do any of you ladies drink soy milk? I have a milk issue, so I was drinking soy, but my acupuncturist suggested I switch to almond milk to avoid any hormonal complications. Thoughts?

crack is expensive :haha:

I'm the opposite right now...I usually don't have a problem with constipation and I really go easily when AF comes...today ***TMI alert*** I was JUST thinking hmmm...seems a little loose. I was hoping THAT was a sign lol....man...crazy people and their "signs" lol :dohh:

I drink regular cow milk at 1-2%. Thought of anything else just doesn't sound appealing to me lol. I have to really work myself up to try new things. I'm hoping my future kids dont get this trait...I want them to be like their father and Mikey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->