33 1/2, ttc #1.

DH and I are planning to move back home to Indiana from Detroit this summer, so we're waiting to hear back on our offer on a second home and trying to find two new jobs. I expect that as soon as we take on a second mortgage, move 300 miles, get to work on making a new house our home, and start two brand new jobs, that's when I'll get pregnant.

Good luck with the offer in Indiana! Of course, isn't that always how things happen? :)

It was quiet around here this weekend! How is everyone doing?? Happy St. Patty's Day! :)

Happy St. Patty's Day! Looks like I can have plenty green beer- AF got me, one day later than expected. This was expected as BD wasn't frequent or well-timed this month, and I hadn't gotten my hopes up for this cycle. Last month was a real blow because I'd been symptom hunting like crazy and was convinced that it was my month.

How's everyone else doing? Glad you had a quiet weekend, Savvy. Mine was quiet too, got some cleaning done around the house. :)

mrshan, I am sorry AF showed up but at least you won't miss a few green beers!

I am just waiting for a + opk now...hopefully in a few days! I was planning on starting SMEP but my hubby was so sick last week. Last night I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early. Hoping to start tonight...I will freak out if I get a + opk before we BD this cycle!

mrshan, I am sorry AF showed up but at least you won't miss a few green beers!

I am just waiting for a + opk now...hopefully in a few days! I was planning on starting SMEP but my hubby was so sick last week. Last night I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early. Hoping to start tonight...I will freak out if I get a + opk before we BD this cycle!

Stalking your chart. It looks good! I just started temping last Friday, so I might use yours as a guideline to help me figure mine out until I get the hang of it. :) If you're only CD11 now, FX that everyone is better by the time you O.

Hey ladies,

Yes I've been very busy working all weekend. Boo. Nothing much going on here. Just working and playing criminal case.

I am scheduled for my hsg on Wednesday. That's about it. No Bd for 3 days before test.

mrshan, If you have any questions on temping, let me know. This is my 3rd cycle and I find it so helpful. I am not too strict on temps, if I wake up early I temp when I get up. I still can see my pattern.

NDurham, good luck on Wednesday with your hsg. Hopefully that will give you some answers.

Ugh, now I am coming down with a sore throat. I am tired already and I just want to go to sleep but hubby is in a late night meeting until 10pm. Debating on waiting one more day...too many decisions!

mrshan, If you have any questions on temping, let me know. This is my 3rd cycle and I find it so helpful. I am not too strict on temps, if I wake up early I temp when I get up. I still can see my pattern.

Thanks Savvy!

NDurham, ditto, good luck on your test. FX that everything looks normal. Interesting that you can't bd for three days before.

I thought AF got me, but it seems like I just spotted and then stopped? I'm thinking that I'll know tomorrow? :shrug:

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing?

mrshan, fx that wasn't af, but maybe the elusive BFP! I have been temping using FF for about 10 or 11 cycles now, so if you have any questions, throw em out there!

savvy, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

Ndurham, good luck with your hsg. I had mine done back in nov I think. It was pretty painful, not gonna lie. Hopefully yours is quick and painless.

As for me, I had some spotting back on 4 and 5 dpo, then again today, which is 9 dpo. I also had a temp drop this morning, which seems unusual to me. I was going to test tomorrow but now I'm not sure if I even want to. I wonder if today's temp drop could have been due to implantation. I'm hopeful, but at the same time don't feel like dealing with the disappointment. I think it's almost easier to just assume I'm out and wait for af.

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing?

mrshan, fx that wasn't af, but maybe the elusive BFP! I have been temping using FF for about 10 or 11 cycles now, so if you have any questions, throw em out there!

savvy, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

Ndurham, good luck with your hsg. I had mine done back in nov I think. It was pretty painful, not gonna lie. Hopefully yours is quick and painless.

As for me, I had some spotting back on 4 and 5 dpo, then again today, which is 9 dpo. I also had a temp drop this morning, which seems unusual to me. I was going to test tomorrow but now I'm not sure if I even want to. I wonder if today's temp drop could have been due to implantation. I'm hopeful, but at the same time don't feel like dealing with the disappointment. I think it's almost easier to just assume I'm out and wait for af.

Thanks Button! FX for you that your spotting was IB and you'll get a sticky bean. GL holding off on testing- I'm in favor of waiting for af to show too. I feel like testing would just make me more stressed and anxious than the wait.

Hi ladies! Quiet weekend here. Glad to hear from all of you. Sorry about AF mrshan. Maybe it will be a quick and easy one and you can move on to a fresh start! Good luck with the HsG this week NDurham! I don't really know what that is, but have seen it mentioned. Can u explain?

I posted this in the main forum but didn't get many answers:
'After a chemical last month, my doctor wanted to take bloodwork to test progesterone levels on cd21. I have heard that they either want cd21 or 7dpo for best results and then another a few days later. I had labs done friday (cd21). The problem is, this cycle my O date was later than normal. It was originally on cd17 with dashed crosshairs, because I had positive opks after that. A few days later FF adjusted it to cd19 because my temps confirmed it. This would make my blood work on 2dpo. (Sorry if this is confusing.) I don't have the results yet, but I am wondering if any of you have experience with these tests and cycle days. Should I call and go back for more labs because I wasn't at 7dpo yet? She didnt mention wanting me to re-test at all. Which is more important? I don't want to waste this cycle.'

Any thoughts? I actually called today and nurse said the progesterone was 8.6 and I explained that I was only 2 dpo that day. She said she would tell the doctor and have her get back to me.

Imphope, my doctor told me if I O between cd17-20 like the last two months then I should get my p checked between cd24-26 so that would be around 7dpo. He didn't mention a second test but did say he would give meds if it was low or even normal since my lp was only 9 dpo. Hopefully your doctor gets back to you soon. It seems like 2dpo is way too early to have accurate results.

Good luck, imphope. Hopefully the test will be conclusive, or they'll have time to get in a second test during this cycle. If you O and BD, then no cycle is wasted because there's always a chance. :D :dust:

So, I finally heard back from the nurse. Again. She said the doctor thinks my 8.6 progesterone number might indicate ovulation. But when she found out it was only two DPO she said it's very important for me to come back at 7dpo so I'm going in again tomorrow for more labs. I wish they had explained things properly the first time and I would have saved a trip and lab costs. And so it continues ...

Glad you are going back in imphope. This will give you more accurate results. It stinks that they brought you in too early, lab fees aren't cheap! Thanks for the update though since I will make sure I go in 7dpo...just hoping it isn't a weekend day.

Nothing new here my opks are looking lighter each day which usually happens before the blazing positive. CD13 here...Hoping to O earlier than later. TMI I had a glob yesterday didn't know if it was cm or leftover semen. I never get cm but it made me hopeful that these vitamins are helping!

Have a great day girls!

Savvy, just curious...have you ever heard about drinking grapefruit juice to increase cm? I read a few places that it can have a positive effect. I already do drink it regularly but I made sure to have a full glass every day from end of AF to ovulation. I think it helped! May only be coincidence, but I had so much more ewcm this month.
At least I like the taste of it and don't mind drinking it. :) FWIW

Hey ladies! imhope, we seem to be paralleling each other again. I just went in for blood work the other day too! Dr is checking TSH, estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin. Waiting for the results. Your chart looks solid though!

Meanwhile, my chart looks insane right now. I had the biggest temp dip i've ever seen yesterday, and today it is right on the coverline. Not sure if this is good or not. Got a BFN yesterday so who knows. I think I'll test tomorrow if my temp continues to rise. The weird thing is last night and this morning I felt really warm, but apparently my temps don't reflect that.

Savvysaver, I've heard that taking mucinex before O can help thin your cm. I tried it one month but not sure if made much of a difference. You have to get the plain kind, not the DM. I think there are a lot of "old wives tales" surrounding ttc, so it's hard to know what really works.

Savvy, just curious...have you ever heard about drinking grapefruit juice to increase cm? I read a few places that it can have a positive effect. I already do drink it regularly but I made sure to have a full glass every day from end of AF to ovulation. I think it helped! May only be coincidence, but I had so much more ewcm this month.
At least I like the taste of it and don't mind drinking it. :) FWIW

Savvysaver, I've heard that taking mucinex before O can help thin your cm. I tried it one month but not sure if made much of a difference. You have to get the plain kind, not the DM. I think there are a lot of "old wives tales" surrounding ttc, so it's hard to know what really works.

Thanks ladies for the suggestions...Imphope,I will have to check on the grapefruit juice, since I believe that is allowed on my diet. Have I mentioned I am on a very strict diet which eliminates a lot of foods, it is for my GI issues. Unfortunately it is a weight gain diet since I am not sick all the time, I need to go on a diet while on my diet! Ugh!

buttonbaby, I have heard great things about mucinex, a lot of girls also swear by the liquid robitussin. Unfortunately the active ingredient Guaifenesin bothers my stomach so I can't take it! At least I have preseed, better than nothing. :)

Well I'm totally pissed now... I woke up in the middle of the night covered in blood. Af wasn't due until Sunday! That makes this month an 11 day LP. WTF! I am not impressed with my body at all right now. I'm waiting for lab results on my hormone levels, I think I'm going to email my Dr about this too. Being a woman really sucks!

Well I'm totally pissed now... I woke up in the middle of the night covered in blood. Af wasn't due until Sunday! That makes this month an 11 day LP. WTF! I am not impressed with my body at all right now. I'm waiting for lab results on my hormone levels, I think I'm going to email my Dr about this too. Being a woman really sucks!

Sorry, Button, that does suck! Hopefully it'll end up being a good thing, you'll get the results back before AF is gone, and you'll have a full cycle with some answers and maybe some meds to straighten things out if your hormones are out of whack.

Maybe your body just knows that it's time to wipe the slate and start over now that you'll have some insight from the doctor. FX for you that you feel better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->