33 week scan

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hi

We've been for another scan today to check on the chord flow after last weeks results. It's still the same, although both babies seem to be doing fine. Even saw hair on one of them... more than Daddy! :rofl:

Didn't get to see our consultant and saw this other doc who I'm not that keen on, she couldn't get us out of there quick enough. Going for another scan next week and will see how things are getting along so there is talk of the babies being delivered earlier than 37 weeks. Hopefully will see our consultant then. Really should get more organised!

Went for parentcraft classes afterwards at the sister hospital across town. Some bloke came over all faint just talking about childbirth, even before the video got put on. :rofl: Bless and I thought that was just some daft stereotype! Also went up to SCBU they have there and saw some teeny weeny babies. One was just delivered at 26 weeks and about a pound and a half. Amazing!

We're both feeling knackered today as I had a bad night last night, must have been up to the loo every hour and managed to keep DH awake as well. :sleep:

H

xx

Aww bless, glad everything is ok :hugs:

Cx

Glad it all went well, not long to go now! :)

x

Glad everything is ok Helen .. bet you cant wait now !!

So glad everything is going so well

I am amazed everytime i read a post how far on you are, the time as just flown!!!!

I can't believe how quick the time has gone. Good luck next week Helen, hope you ge to see your proper consultant.

Must be so amazing watching your babies grow each week !!

Did they say how much they weigh this time? xx

have you got any pics Helen?

x
No, they don't even both attempting to print them now. It's all a total jumble of arms and legs and babies in there and they're too big really now to get a decent pic printed.

Also, not said their weights this week cos that would be a full scan where they measure heads, bodies and legs and that takes longer than this one did. They'll be doing a full scan next week so I'll have a better idea of what they weigh then. I'm guessing if they carry on the way they have been, we'll be getting well on the way to 5lbs each....and that's an awful lot of baby to be lugging around!

Excellent news, the clock is ticking now!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"