**33 weeks pregnant**

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Psychic_Girl, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Psychic_Girl

Psychic_Girl Active Member

Hey,
    Just wondered how much weight should I have gained right now? As by the midwife scales I've only put on 6 pounds, I find that slightly less than expected. Or is that about right?

Melissa
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. new_to_ttc

new_to_ttc fidget is a baby boy!

No idea hun, but if I only put 6lbs on then Im going to be over the moon :) Everyone is different, my sister lost weight with all her pregnancies.

3. Psychic_Girl

Psychic_Girl Active Member

That's what I thought, not going to moan if I'm not putting on loads.. As long as baby is all good and my fundal measures 33 so right on.. I was just interested as midwife did say pregnancy should expect 2 stone in weight gain..

4. Sevenladybugs

Sevenladybugs Well-Known Member

Weight gain really varies in pregnancy. You will gain the most in the next month and then it will slow down again. Make sure you're eating enough calories and baby will get everything it needs :) If you start off pregnancy thin you need to gain more than if you are normal or overweight.

5. cho

cho Guest

im the same i am exactly the same weight but my mw said just be happy with it, as long as baby is growning thats all that matters :)