34 weekers

mapha2

mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need some help, I recently noticed decreased movements with my little one which I immediately mentioned to my OB and I was given steroids and iv fluid for incase I deliver. Now my OB is not happy with the heart rate as well and wants to deliver the baby 2moro via c section as he says he does not want to put the baby under stress if I have a normal delivery.
I guess my question is how did your 34 weekers do? How long did they stay in nicu? Tia
Update
My little man safely arrived 20/09 via emergency c section. He weighed 2.6 kg and in NICU. Yesterday he was taken off the breathing maching and was breathing on his own. He still needs to learn how to suck though as he still strugling and we will start bfeeding today, I can't wait :)

i have no experience hun but wanted to say good luck <3 <3 <3

My 34 weaker stayed in the NICU for 13 days, she just needed to regulate her temperature, learn how to suck/swallow/breathe, and gain some weight. Good luck! I hope you're stay isn't long and that your LO is healthy!

My 33+5 DS spent 18 uneventful days in the NICU. He needed to gain some weight and learn to eat better, but no breathing problems or anything.

My 34+0 dd spent 16 days in the nicu, maybe a few more. She had breathing problems and had to be on cpap, tpn and IV antibiotics for about 2 weeks. She's great now. No delays and fat as can be.

Here is my 34 weeker

Attachments

• IMG_20140921_202038.jpg
    IMG_20140921_202038.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 42
awwww so gorgeous <3 <3 Congratulations hun! And what a good weight too. Im glad he is doing really well! fx you get him home in no time xx

Awh cute, he looks happy to arrive a little early! Fab weight. Hope he gets to come home with his mama really soon.x

Thank yo ladies, his paed today said we can take him home by Thursday or Sat depending if he is sucking well. I'm curretly expressing and hoping he gets used to the breast feeding as the minute I put him there, he sleeps. You need to come home baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->