34 weeks and so much pain please help!

Jenni1991

Tara Jaydes Mummy (:
Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks and 4 days and in so much pain all my lower back i'm in that much pain i can barley move. Does anyone know what this is or what to do. X x

Same here hun! Absolutely no idea what we can do about it. I asked my MW today - she said aside from taking paracetemol / having a hot bath, there's not a lot can be done!! Something to do with our bones and muscles relaxing apparently...eeeeek, hurts doesn't it?
xxxx

Thank you i feel terribale thought i was going into labour or something

Oh god no! At least I certainly hope not....if it's really really bad though speak to your doctor as some women end up on crutches because of this, and there's apparently physio you can have too...see how you're feeling with it in a couple of days.. x

Yea i think it's probably to do with your msucles relaxing adn softening - they're baring a lot of weight! If its bad consult your doc/mw - you may have mild SPD or something. :hugs: hope it eases for you

This is killing me i can't sleep took parcetamol and had a nice warm bath and its not worked i can't cope it's driving me crazy! I just wanna cry

Did you talk to Dr? That sounds like my labor with my first

Can't get hold off any off them been trying and still can't get through to any x

Is it constant pain? When you do certain things, or on and off? Xx

Well my pain finally went. It was constant all last night slept it off tho . I thought my LO was tryna make her way outta my back! X

Ah glad it stopped, maybe LO was pushing on something which hurt xx

she could have been on your sciatic nerve that gets extremely painful . X

I had a bit of a cry about all of this last night. I have found for the past 4-5 weeks I have to go upstairs in the evening and watch tv in bed propped up half way by a V pillow. I find it too painful sitting up at the table or at the sofa after a while and this is the only way I can aope with it. I try not to take paracetamol but the last few nights I have had to and its been ok to let me sleep but then I struggle having more than 4hours as wake up and cant get comfy again!
No-one tells you all of this before you're PG eh? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->