34+ yrs trying to conceive

Would be nice if this was the month for us all. Just seem to be looking out for signs all the time. Is my back aching, was that a twinge of some sort:wacko:. :coffee: Hope you get your :bfp: Friday chocoholic fx'd for you. X

Hi rain and momma Sam!

Alocin, TWW is tough, fx for you!

Choco, I feel like we are very similar! I too have a 15 month old who suddenly is not sleeping at all! She won't fall asleep unless we stay in The room and then wakes up many times screaming her head off ( wondering about night terrors). It makes it hard to imagine surviving on little sleep and being pregnant so avoiding my beloved coffee!

But, still gonna try!
We can do it girls!

Hi rain and momma Sam!

Alocin, TWW is tough, fx for you!

Choco, I feel like we are very similar! I too have a 15 month old who suddenly is not sleeping at all! She won't fall asleep unless we stay in The room and then wakes up many times screaming her head off ( wondering about night terrors). It makes it hard to imagine surviving on little sleep and being pregnant so avoiding my beloved coffee!

But, still gonna try!
We can do it girls!

No way! Glad I'm not the only one :) yeah it's so hard to imagine being pregnant with a sleepless hardwork toddler but it will be worth it eh!

Would be nice if this was the month for us all. Just seem to be looking out for signs all the time. Is my back aching, was that a twinge of some sort:wacko:. :coffee: Hope you get your :bfp: Friday chocoholic fx'd for you. X

Good luck to you too!

Choco and alocin...when r u testing?

I don't know. I'm tempted to do it NOW as I'm due in 3 days but I feel like I should wait til I'm late otherwise I get my hopes up every month!

I keep changing my mind..... Was going to wait until Saturday 3rd and if Af didn't arrive test then...... Now wondering whether to wait a few extra days past Saturday and if still not test then...... But then not sure if I can wait that long..... May have step daughter that weekend and would rather test when she not here, so would test on the Thursday !!!!! Totally confused.com and really need to decide a day and stick with it !!!!! :haha:

That's how I feel Choco, like I should wait but really don't want to.

Ooh that would be my trouble..... Have you had any symptom's?

I started testing this morning, but I'm still really early. I got BFN for now.

:dohh::haha: oh Gawd !! I just have the same problem here, being pregnant with 5 yr old at home 24x7 is just so difficult

Not sure if in my head or not but am struggling drinking tea.... Which I had while pregnant with the 1st :wacko: an aching lower back that just is not going. Probably just imagining it all....1st month of ttc and I am scrutinising every little twinge :blush:

Not sure if in my head or not but am struggling drinking tea.... Which I had while pregnant with the 1st :wacko: an aching lower back that just is not going. Probably just imagining it all....1st month of ttc and I am scrutinising every little twinge :blush:

Ha ha symptom spotting is terrible isn't it?! I was off tea when I was pregnant too.

I gave in and tested this afternoon got a BFN :(

Oh no Choco :( may just be too early for the test, still a few days early. Will keep my fx'd for you. There is still a chance.
Never thought I would symptom spot or obsess so much as I am.

Oh no Choco :( may just be too early for the test, still a few days early. Will keep my fx'd for you. There is still a chance.
Never thought I would symptom spot or obsess so much as I am.

Yeah it's hard not to isn't it? Last time I managed not to because although I really wanted to get pregnant I was also terrified so I tried not to think about it and got my bfp after 6 months unexpectedly! This time as I'm 2 years older and panicking I just want to get on with it and hate not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->