34+ yrs trying to conceive

I'm totally screwed this month! Got a +opk yesterday morning and afternoon but dh was super tired so we didn't dtd until early this morning but I got a -opk this morning. So I must have ovulated already. I'm sure my temp will rise tomorrow as it was still low this morning. My dh is super tired lately that we can only dtd when I get a +opk and even then it's difficult to get to him before he falls asleep. Crap man, it's going to take years to get a BFP at this rate. :nope:

Hi ladies! Would like to join. I am 34, have 4 kids I conceived naturally without trying by a previous relationship. My youngest is 8. Have been with my dh 6 years, he has no biological children, and we have never got lucky. For the first 5 yrs we were basically not protecting but not fully ttc as we lived in separate countries. We got married 3 years ago, and I went to my obgyn asked him what is going on since I had been fertile before, he thought maybe the flying overseas was messing with my ov. So we tried 2 cycles of clomid, nothing happenned. My husband was waiting to come to Canada before really investigating if he has an issue & also he wanted to be with us full time to support me through a pregnancy. So now he has been with us 7 months (yay very happy) but no luck ttc. I had blood tests, doc says my levels are normal. Pretty much have regular periods, every so often they are a lil late, but balances out to basically every month. Been seriously charting 2 cycles now. I do get pos opks 12-14 days before af comes so I'm pretty sure some ov has happenned. At this point my age is starting to worry me, the fact that my dh has yet to have the joy of a child yet opened his heart to me and 4 young children. *sigh* don't get me wrong I'm so grateful for my blessings just looking for that little missing piece! Baby dust n love to all over 34 girls!

I'm 36 and ttc #1. I hope I'm blessed with getting pregnant and having a healthy baby. I am worried about my age and other issues I am currently having, but I have hope.

Welcome all the new faces :)

Ah no so_anxious you never know you may have been ok.... I don't really know how it all works I have never tested :(

That's me until the end of the month now :( AF showed her ugly face 3 days earlier than expected..... Gggggrrrr

Yup, mine too I'm on cd3 came a bit early if I go by FF, on time by my other af chart. I'm so anxious about my dh doing his SA on Monday. Well impatient to hear results lol

Hi ladies,

Waiting to O here....cycle day 13 I believe...hubby And I are going to start biding tonight if my daughter cooperates...we were supposed to last night but she has been screaming all night long unless we are in the room with her....so hubby fell asleep on her floor....it's frustrating but she is sick again so I don't feel it's right to let her cry it out....hope she grows out of this phase!

Anyone else waiting for o?
Sorry AF showed her face Alocin!

Hi ladies, I have just passed 37 and a junior 38:brat:
I had a d&c last year, now we are trying to conceive again for three months. my fsh was 6.2 on september...
Hope all we get bfp soon.
I am 7-8 dpo now...

Hi ladies, I have just passed 37 and a junior 38:brat:
I had a d&c last year, now we are trying to conceive again for three months. my fsh was 6.2 on september...
Hope all we get bfp soon.
I am 7-8 dpo now...

your fsh is really good, it shouldn't take you very long to get your bfp. :happydance:

thanks so_anxious...my mum said she experienced her menapouse at the beginning of her 50s. she gave birth to me at her 43...I hope I did my second at that age, but now I should get pregnant for first as soon as possible:coolio:

Hi ladies ? how is it going for this month ?
I m just holding myself back frm testing . I want to wait till I miss my period if at all I do . :wacko:

Well, as I type this we just did the sample for hubby SA...needless to say this was an experience. Ummmm not at all like we thought. Just handed him a bottle & told him to go use a washroom on 2nd or 3rd floor..lol..so anyway...without tmi, sample done and submitted, he is now doing the blood work, so we just need to wait another week or 2 for results.

I m just holding myself back frm testing . I want to wait till I miss my period if at all I do . :wacko:

you are on 11 dpo and holding your self? this is impossible for me...i am now on 8 dpo and just begin to do my first pregnancy test this morning. of course bfn:cloud9:

you are on 11 dpo and holding your self? this is impossible for me...i am now on 8 dpo and just begin to do my first pregnancy test this morning. of course bfn:cloud9:

learnt frm my last 5 months experience , early testing is waste of money + disappointment galore :cry:

I'm cd 11 and sick as a dog!!! I have so much phlegm I feel like I'm going to suffocate. :-( I'm taking Mucinex and drinking a lot of water so FX! Hubs got word from the boss man yesterday that he may have to go to Jersey to help with cleanup and assessment of damage form Hurricane Sandy. As bad as I want him to go and help....I wish it was not so soon! I am going to O in the next week or so (I think)....poop!

learnt frm my last 5 months experience , early testing is waste of money + disappointment galore :cry:

Couldn't agree more! Since I have had pregnancies I'm not wasting one test until I'm vomiting my life away! This is normally my consistent sign, the disappointed feeling is heartbreaking!

Hi Ladies!

I *think* I am 1 DPO but FF says 4 DPO..... Any charting experts wanna take a look and give me an opinion?

Hope everyone is doing well! I am gonna try and hold out until the 19th for testing, but I am nt good at waiting! Anyone else testing around then? Think I will be 11 DPO then. Got my BFP with my first child at 10 DPO. Gonna be symptom spotting like mad the next week or two!

im 34 in march and 2nd month ttc number 5 can i join please xxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am so confused and hope someone can help with my chart....I think I am 2 DPO (ff says 5dpo) but got a positive opk this morning! What the heck is going on?

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am so confused and hope someone can help with my chart....I think I am 2 DPO (ff says 5dpo) but got a positive opk this morning! What the heck is going on?

Are you using the smiley face opk or the one with the lines? I was using the one with the lines and I thought I had like 4 days of +opks when someone on this forum told me not to trust them and use the smiley faced ones for greater accuracy.

But I do agree with you I think your at 2dpo as well, maybe ff will change it in a couple of days. Also I think ff has the option of basing ovulation on opk or temp or both. You should check which one your ff is based on.

Or maybe your knocked up. Even better! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"