344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited but panicking at the same time!! I seriously need to get my ass in gear I'm way behind! I think if I had my decs up I'd be more motivated....do you think OH will believe that?

I'm so excited but panicking at the same time!! I seriously need to get my ass in gear I'm way behind! I think if I had my decs up I'd be more motivated....do you think OH will believe that?

Of course he will :winkwink: Tell him he wont have any pressies if you dont get your tree up :thumbup:

Woop bought 3 more pressies just now and have 4 coming in the post! Feel so much more organised that i did a week ago x

51 sleeps - yippeeeee!!!!

Fran was really poorly yesterday so didn't feel very festive, but she's more like her normal self this morning so I'm happy and excited again :happydance:

:dance: 51 days!! Glad Fran is feeling better today, it's horrible when they are poorly! Evan was really ill last Boxing Day it was awful. x

Yayyyy not long to go now!! I remember when it said 75 days so 20 days has gone sooo fast =) x

Very quick! Only 27 sleeps until we start opening the advent calendar :happydance:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Omg almost in the 40's!!!! And only 26 days until we start opening our advent calendars!!!!

50 sleeeeeeeeps :happydance: 5 days until I get my new windows and 20-25 until I put my tree up :)

yayyy i got all of ours the other day...can't wait to start the countdown with the calendars...last yr callum was 11 weeks old so i had to eat his for him :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"