34yo TTC looking for a buddy

I see pink. And not pink lines either. Been crampy the last 2 days and the temp drop sealed it for me. Been looking for it all day. So here we go onto another cycle. Don't think I'm going to do anything special but do think I still need to temp. I'm liking finding all these things about my cycle that I knew nothing about before.

Hope you caught that eggie!

Oh Man:( I am sorry mybabyluv. You know your body so well. Mine is constantly playing tricks on me!!! I had surprisingly no symptoms with the clomid this month and still don't have a lot of post-O symptoms so I don't know if that is good or bad. I used the clear blue digi's this month (thanks brassy) and my O was easier to pinpoint and my surge was only about 36 hours. So...at least I know I BD'd at the right time. I know my age is against me but hopefully it will happen soon:) I will keep you all posted. I hate to POAS so I won't test unless I am late which wouldn't be until Dec 11 or 12:)

Good luck in this fresh new cycle mybabyluv - maybe you can conceive around XMAS!!

Hi ladies :wave: I'm Eli, 35 and will start TTC#2 this cycle (today is CD3). I already have a little girl who is 2 next weekend. I have severe endometriosis, so that coupled with my age makes me quite apprehensive about TTC and the possibility of encountering problems...

Marialex - good luck this cycle!

mybabyluv3 - sorry you're seeing pink :(

Hi ladies :wave: I'm Eli, 35 and will start TTC#2 this cycle (today is CD3). I already have a little girl who is 2 next weekend. I have severe endometriosis, so that coupled with my age makes me quite apprehensive about TTC and the possibility of encountering problems...

Marialex - good luck this cycle!

mybabyluv3 - sorry you're seeing pink :(

Welcome:hi:!

Good Luck with TTC #2! I hope your stay on TTC is short...and mine too LOL!! I am 38 but I do have 3 kids and never had a whole lot of trouble conceiving...2 were immediate but the other one I needed clomid due to short cycle (same as this time - I am not messing around at my age)!

Eli - did it take you long to conceive your daughter??

Now we have an Efi and Eli! Welcome. Looks like we are cycle buds. I'm just a day behind you. How long have you been trying? I miss when my daughter was 2. Now I have a little woman. 2 actually. Miss having a baby around!

Marialex, hey girl. Sounds like you have a good shot this time. I hope so. This thread can use some good news. I was thinking about using opks again but my body always seems to want to O then stop. I know I would get frustrated seeing all those almost positive tests everyday like before and I know I can't afford digis.

I know mybabyluv - those cheap OPK's were worth nothing to me - I saw positive for 8 days last month!!! The digi's were not that much more actually - I paid $30 for 20 tests on Amazon and $20 for 20 tests of the cheaper ones. You could always do the cheap ones and confirm with a digi...

Anyway - just BD every other day and forget the rest...then you are covered LOL!! I was stressing out SOOO much and I think that cannot be good.

Hey girlies!

Well Marialex, I got pregnant the first time we had sex to try for #1. I think we were just very very lucky as we were NTNP for over a year before that. Something tells me it's not going to be as easy this time round, although I hope it is, that would be lovely! How old are your 3?

mybabyluv3, this cycle will be our first one TTC, we said we'd start trying when our daughter was 2 and she's 2 next weekend so we're on schedule :haha: how about you?

I don't know about you girls but I'm SUCH a control freak, I'm gonna be useless with all this 2WW business :dohh:

I was out on my phone earlier and had this long msg and deleted on accident:wacko: I was probably just rambling on anyway.

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend? I have no idea yet. Probably same as last week. Nothing. Being on my period drains me Cramps I can handle, but have no energy. All I want to do is sleep.

Onto cycle #6. I'm just going to temp for record, but if I miss a day I'm not gonna stress it. Every other day sounds like a plan. I'm about fed up with my body. I like this time of no worry while I'm on my period.

I was at work all day yesterday so today just catching up on housework and decorating the Christmas tree with my little girl really. I hate working weekends (I do 2 a month) as even though it's only one day, it screws up the whole weekend!

Do you find temping works well for you? Do you really notice a difference in temp at certain times?

I have my ups and downs with temping. Though not as stressful as those ovulation test strips. Because there's usually not that much of a difference in points, you really must take it at the same time every day for it to be correct. I probably should be doing it vaginally but don't have enough covers for that. It really is interesting to see how it changes throughout the cycle. Weekends are horrible for me. I usually don't get to sleep until maybe 2 hours before I am supposed to wake up. Not enough sleep, and I sleep in very late.

Just checking in to see what's going on with everybody. Nothing here but waiting for af to be over. I'm in no rush. Not really looking forward to the whole waiting to O phase.

Hey all! It has been busy around here! Trying to get ready for the holidays and lots of extra activities to keep my mind off the TWW - it is such torture. I am having some symptoms but I feel like that every month...even when not TTC. But I am tired, have quite sore bbs, am nauseous, and some other smaller symptoms but I am not reading into anything. I think that I read recently that side effects from clomid mimic PG symptoms anyway. Plus I don't remember really having any symptoms with my others until 6 weeks or so. A few more days until I can test so here's hoping!!! I went to an herbalist today and am thinking of stopping the clomid and going a more herbal route...need to do more research though. She recommended maca and progesterone cream. Huh.... Hopefully I will get a BFP soon and won't need to worry but I want to plan ahead! I've done fine with the clomid (I guess) but I still think maybe I jumped too quickly at taking it this time. Oh well...we shall see!

What's up with you ladies? mybabyluv - are you ready for an xmas conception??!!! I know what you mean about liking this time in your cycle when you don't feel the pressure. I think the week before O is more stressful to me than the TWW!

When are you testing? I am ready to see a BFP around here. Even if it isn't mine. I have been meaning to stop by the herb store but just haven't made it there yet. I think I need to make that a priority one of these days. What is the maca used for? I have symptoms every month too, but you can't help thinking it may be a little different than usual and that just maybe they are real pg signs.

I am starting to get a little worried. I had long heavy periods but then this whole year I was pretty much done by day 5. Maybe cd6 to make sure it was all out. These last 2 periods have been stretching 8 days. I wonder what that is an indicator of.

No holiday baby for me. I stopped celebrating Christmas 4 years ago.

Well, I will wait to test until Monday but may be out before then ( hopefully not;)) I am still having mild symptoms but nothing major. Tiny bit of cramping which always makes me think of AF.
The herbalist said that maca is great for both men and women to help with egg and sperm strength and for increasing libido. Read up on it...very interesting. She said the liquid is much better than the powder or pills. Maybe you could make some cupcakes or something and slip some in for DH! Just make sure your other kids don't eat them!! LOL
I think your body probably will take a bit to get back to being regular after your reversal. You are still young and have 3 kids so try to keep a PMA! I know it is hard some days...
I am sorry about mentioning Christmas...that was inconsiderate of me to assume. I guess it is all consuming for me! I have a huge family - 6 siblings and 18 nieces and nephews so Xmas is just a great time for us. Stupid to mention that as far as TTC. I think I like looking ahead and thinking of reasons why a certain time is "meant to be". In reality I don't care one single bit when I conceive just as long as I do;). I hope I didn't offend you mybabyluv.
Hope next time I check in I will have some news either way!

Well, my PMA in the last post is gone. 5 minutes after I posted it, AF got me full on 1 day early. This sucks.

That's crazy! Why can't we get a BFP around here? Maybe your new herbs need some time to work. I don't really have a problem with DH taking things for ttc. It's just that I have to stay on him and make sure he does it every day. He's is big on herbs and vitamins. Have you tried wheatgrass. I did the pills and the powder but rather do the powder. I kinda like the taste mixed in with oj. It made me feel like I was actually doing something. Lol!

Don't worry. No offense taken. I remember I would've never thought twice about saying merry christmas to someone before, unless it was obvious. Where in NC are you? I have family in Durham and Roanoke Rapids. Was just there this summer.

So here I am back in the waiting to O phase. I had all signs pointing to O on cd11 before and it didn't happen til cd16. So I guess I just wait and see what my temps do now. Have lots of ewcm and my temp was way down today. No cramping at all yet. DTD twice today. No kids this wknd, but I got right up after each time. Not stressing it though. What is willed to be shall be.

How are you all doing? Miss my girls!

Hey ladies - haven't posted to this thread in forever, as I haven't been on BnB in several months...but I'm back AND in the 2ww. Who's still around in this group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->