35 and over and ltttc for baby #2 for over 2.5yrs!

tommy - I'm overwhelmingly happy to hear this news! You deserve this more than anyone, wishing you a H&H 9 months and a super sticky bean!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. Been so quiet. Hope everyone is doing well.

Eh, I'm alright. Have gotten set up with a new gyn who is really nice and is actually listening to me and wants to help and isn't blaming everything on my weight.

Hubby and I have been dieting since February and so far I'm down 55 lbs and he's down 58 lbs. Unfortunately my cycle is more screwed up than ever. Lots of spotting before cd1, like days and days of it.

I have an order to get day 3 bloods and a sonogram to see if we can figure out what's causing it. Just waiting on AF now.

How's everything with you?

That is fantastic news that you have found someone who is listening and doing tests. Your last guy made me so angry 😠 for you.

Good going with loosing weight 55lb in a few months is not to be sniffed at. Well done for hubby joining you that must be a huge help, go girl xx

When is your next appointment?

I'm good 13 weeks and can't really believe it.

A week ago I met with my new gyn. She had the results of my blood test and we did an internal sonogram. Sonogram looked perfectly normal, as did the bloodwork. The only thing off was that my lh wasn't equal to my fsh, which she said was a marker for pcos. She also didn't see any follicles on the scan, so she doesn't believe I'm ovulating.

She prescribed me metformin, which I've been on for a week now. The side effects have been pretty awful so far. I'm hoping they subside some once my body gets used to it.

I'm on 500mg 2x a day for another week, then I up my dose to 1500 mg a day.

I just hope this does something, you know, instead of suffering all this time through the side effects only to still be infertile.

Braven the metformin should also help with weight. Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"