35 and over and ltttc for baby #2 for over 2.5yrs!

I'm glad your mum is visiting and mil is able to come along after. I had a feeling that you were now miles from both families. Hugs, x

Today we sent off the official Register of Interest form for adoption so should have our first home visit next week. We decided to go for the April course in the end (driving back from Wales for the day ) as we both decided it was far too long to wait until September!! Instead we should be approved by September!

Tommy, did AF finally arrive?

How is everyone else?

Yay that is so exciting!! Keep us updated with everything - I am so hopeful for you that things will happen sooner rather than later. Big hugs :hugs: xxx

Fantastic Bex I hope its a fairly short journey for you.

I'm still waiting on AF, I'm thinking it will be another couple of weeks, ie I don't think I have ovulated yet.

Orchard how are you?

Thanks both - initial home visit booked for Wednesday next week, so it keeps moving quickly!

Tommy - I'm sending big witchy thoughts your way, in TTC there is only one thing worse than AF arriving and that is needing AF to come and it not behaving!!

Orchid - I literally cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is going!! I hope you're well and looking forward to finally becoming a mummy of 2!

I agree Bex - nothing worse than the odd month you want it to start and it doesn't cooperate! Hang in there Tommy - won't be long :happydance:

I'm ok thanks for asking... 4 weeks today til my section is booked although there has been some talk of baby perhaps coming early so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I know it probably seems super fast to everyone else but to me it has been the longest pregnancy ever!!!! Lots of back pain the last few days and many aches and pains so will see - I would be happy if munchkin stayed in another 2 weeks then once im 37 weeks he/she is welcome to come along!! ;)

How is everyone else doing? x

Orchard I bet it feels like forever since you fell pregnant. I assume you are still being sick? Hope baby stays cosy for another few weeks at least, preferably until your date.

Bex, April isn't that far away to you get on the course. I wish you well with it.

How is everyone else doing? Its been awfy quiet in here.

Hello everyone. I'm still here, just lurking, as I have nothing to update on. Nothing has changed in my world except my cycle seems to be a little shorter these days and I've been having odd spotting around ov time for the past 2 months. Going to switch gyns soon and make an appointment to make everything is okay.

Braven I can't remember what you were trying other than loosing weight but maybe that is helping your cycles. Good luck with new gyn, your last one was a twit, being polite!

The only other thing I've done is started regularly taking prenatal vitamins and vitamin d3 with calcium. I guess d3 is really good for you and I wasn't just deficient, I was severely deficient.

hi all been very quiet on here and not getting emails when new posts are up

nothing new here still trying and no help and no pregnancies since July's miscarriage

Just checking in for a quick update....

Unfortunately we've been deferred on our adoption application. We had our initial visit and it did go well, but my brother in law died a couple of weeks ago and the social worker has decided to move us off the April prep groups (to deal with our loss) and move us to the July groups. But we can't make the July course as were in Greece then, so it's now September for us. All positive feedback from the meet and they definitelywantus but can't help feel gutted with the delay.

Bex I'm sorry.
I lost my Bil 3 years ago and he left a huge hole in the family.

I know this thread has been very quiet lately but popping in to say ive finally got a BFP after FET. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong. Due Christmas.

Congrats Tommy. H&H 9 months and fingers crossed for a sticky bean

Eh, I'm okay. Just kind of numb to it all really. I go to see a new gyn in early June and am hoping she takes more of an interest in what's going on with me. Hubby and I have been dieting since the beginning of February. I've lost 39lbs and he's lost 54lbs. Hoping to keep it going and that it'll help. Cycles are so strange right now. I don't know why but it's frustrating .

That's a fantastic amount of weight loss keep it going!
Good luck with the new Dr. Yip it does become numbing after a while. How long have you been trying? I think I started to become numb to it after about 3.5 years other peoples babies and double buggies just didn't bother me any more.

I try not look look at babies and pregnant women. I still get a pang of jealousy and it hurts but I feel like I've shoved my feelings down because I'd be a complete mess all the time if I thought about it. There was a point in time where I cried every single day. Now it's just once in a while. It will be 4 years of trying in July.

Braven it was pregnant women pushing prams that used to get to me. You know you start on the journey thinking "that will be me soon" then it just doesn't happen then I also got to the stage of DS was no longer using the buggy, so I would never be the pregnant woman pram pushing or with a double buggy.

I still have hope for you. Fingers crossed that the doc will be able to help in June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->