35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

Awww I'm so glad you are getting help. Between the counseling and meds I hope you find a good balance soon and feel better. Just remember pregnancy is not permanent. It tends to go much faster the second time round. Massive hugs to you Viv! You'll get through this you will!!

Are you scheduled for an ultrasound soon? Will you find out the gender?

Viv honey I am SO glad they have got you on all possible meds. I pray everything balances out soon for you. I know it is 1,000 times worse when you have a fear and dread of being sick on top of everything else. Before I ever even GOT pregnant, I was just convinced I would have hyperemesis gravadarum - and NO one could convince me otherwise. I got so worried I would literally break down in tears talking about it and, ultimately, I think that fear was a large part of what caused me to wait till I was almost 34 before we even began trying. I know how horrible it can be to just feel trapped - it wasn't until I started Zofran and started realizing it was helping me, that I was able to calm down and stop scaring myself. I pray it works well for you, too!

:hugs:

Quick update from here, girls -

We are all well (aside from allergies, sigh)! Boys had their checkups today, and Reece got his MMR. That always scares me. Especially after Ethan's speech delay. But hubby and I agree that we will vaccinate our boys, so we are separating the MMR and the Varicella, but doing both a month apart. The kiddos are growing well! Reece at 90th percentile on height, 75th on weight; Ethan 75th on height, 45 on weight (he only weighs 4 pounds more than Reece!)

We borrowed a friend's indoor/outdoor "bounce house" for the weekend, and MAN did they love THAT!!! I put a pic on Facebook, for those of you who are on, but will try to repost here as well. It has been SO much fun that I think we will probably end up buying one of our own. I mean, is there a better way to entertain a houseful of kids (especially when you have guests!?) They wear themselves out without even realizing it and they have SO.MUCH.FUN that we have fun just watching!

Meanwhile, it is freaking freezing and POURING cats and dogs here. 4" rain already in the last 24 hours. Ugh! We need it, but it was NOT fun to drag us all through this morning to dr! I keep doing what I think is the last load of "winter" laundry with all the coats and fleece things, etc... then it's 47 degrees again!

Okay, sorry this is short but I hear Ethan awake. Better run. Love y'all!!

Hey girls! I did see on Facebook that Chris had her sweet boy a week ago!

I'm so sorry I've been offline too. We are out of town this week but I will try to post a better update tonight or tomorrow. How's everyone doing?

Long time no chat!!!

Hello all my lovely ladies!! I've missed you so and hope everyone is well.

Vivienne, first I wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing. No posts in a while so I hope that means the MS has gotten better and and depression has abated somewhat. I too have struggled with depression I and off over the years. I will reiterate what the grls said in that we are always here!! Vent, cry, or laugh. Lots an lots of hugs!!

Angela, sounds like the boys are growing leaps and bounds. So happy to hear everyone is healthy and happy. Has spring sprung??

Steph, how are you dear friend? Can't imagine all you have on your plate. How goes potty training? Did the three and done work?? We are close but not quite there yet.

Chris, congrats on the new baby!!! Name?? How are you? How goes juggeling everything?? Hope you are well and I'm thinking of you.

AFM- work is going well, getting better, and adjusting. Josephine is great and I'll post some Picts soon. She is huge, but so fun and full of life and curiosity, truly a magical age. Winter is almost over, some snow still here and there but mostly rain. We went out of town last weekend for a long weekend and I had a race. Beautiful weather, good race, but not perfect so I hope to do another one soon to see if I can improve my performance.

That's about all from here, not too much to tell.

Hugs to all!!
Anna

Hey Anna!!! So good to hear from you! the girls are great. Yes Katelyn is fully potty 'learned" as they refer to it at her daycare. I was having issues in that she did not want to wear panties and only a diaper and would be hit or miss in the potty. One of my friends told me what she did with her son and it worked. We got home from school and I took her diaper off and put her pants back on...no diaper, no underwear, just pants. I told her that she needed to go potty in the bathroom and not in her pants. Well it worked and she had to poop and was screaming, I need my diaper! I told her no you dont you are fine and I sat her on the potty. Once she was able to poop on the potty she was ok. The next day she asked to wear panties and that was it. I still put a diaper on her at night and she cries and says she wants panties. i told her in a few weeks we will try with no diaper. I will just have to wake her in the night to potty.

Other than that we are good. Madelyn is getting Christened on June 8th and my parents will be in town. Gonna go to Disneyland on the 7th. My bday is the 2nd - no plans yet...41 not a particularly snazzy or significant bday.

I can't believe there is still snow your way and it is the middle of MAY!!! I was talking to my mom on Mother's day and it snowed that morning. However, I still want to move out there at some point.

My hubby has started his own business selling is his salsa. We are going to be in a Salsa festival in July and we have to make 25 gallons of Salsa each day that does not include the salsa that we need to jar and sell! It is going to be busy!Once we get our website up and going, I will send it out to everyone.

I hope all the new mommies are doing well..Chris/Beth Both your kids are so frickin cute! I know there are some photos on FB, but whenever you read this and have a moment - please try and post to BNB - I know I am one to talk, I don't think I have posted any of madelyn yet...LOL.

Viv - YAY baby girl!!! Girls are fun you will have a blast. It is funny that everyone that has two has one of each except for me and Angela. We both got doubles LOL.

Hugs and kisses to everyone. Miss you all dearly!

Love,
Steph

Hi Girls!

wow, it's been forever and a day! I had a moment, thinking of you all. Hope everyone is great.

Charlie is turning three (already!) in a month! And our little one, Aimee, is almost 8 months old! After her crazy start in this world of 2 weeks in the NICU, I'm happy to report she is doing perfect.

Love to you all!
xoxo
beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back