35 weeks and so ready to be done!!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
I feel like this makes me a bad mom cause I want her out! Not like right now but soon. I've never made it past 38 weeks so 37 & 38 weeks seem to be my "full term" (babies have been big and health aside from muconium in waters.)

I'm just so miserable! I woke up this morning to pain in my bump and steady bh contractions every 20 min for three hours! Sitting is uncomfortable, laying is super uncomfy and walking around made them worse but I felt like I had to move! Couldn't sit still as it wasn't comfy. I finally pasted out on the couch and slept for a few hours but every time I move they come back!
baby has dropped, I have insane pressure on cervix and entire bum area and this is baby #3!!!!
is it just the length of time between my kids (#1 12y &#2 8y).
PS. I am also the one that kept posting about being further along so I think I'm closer to 36 weeks)

I on the same page. I'm so over being pregnant at this point. My baby is also measuring big as well. I'm always tired no matter what smh lol. I feel like once I make it till full term I wouldn't mind him coming out cus I'm jus over it lol.

I'm in the same boat, now at 37+6 and SOOOOO done. I feel horrible for wanting to ask my midwife if they would do any natural inducing before 40 weeks because of how much pain I'm getting into. The constant BH are a breeze compared to how tender my bump has become and how difficult walking has become because I feel like there's a boulder lodged in my low back/pelvic area.

I hope our baby's come when they're good and ready, but that the readiness is earlier than the 40 week mark lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->