36 + 5 shooting pains

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a consultant appointment today and was booked for induction at 39 + 3 due to GD.

The midwife said that the baby was already in ultimate birthing position and was fully engaged. She didn't check cervix etc.

However .... for the past 3 hours I have been having sparodic shooting pains right down in to the back of my bum. Varying in intensity but the worse ones make me want to yelp a little bit and jump off my chair.

Has anyone had this at all? X

Yeah ive been getting these too. I'm guessing it's just the baby moving as there's not much room left in there to move. I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow so I'll ask then update you xxx

Thank you.... I think your right. I was crying in the car with the pain but went on the birthing ball when I got home and it has eased a lot. I reckon she has only just got engaged so that's why I've not felt it before x

I get shooting pains and it stops me from walking as it takes my breath away. Could be the baby pressing on a nerve

Hey ... it seems to be that it was baby finishing off engagement. It's not been anywhere near as bad and her movements feel completely different now. Sweep is booked for 4th and induction on the 7th but going to be trying everything in my power now as soooooo uncomfortable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->