36 almost 37 ttc baby number 2 with PCOS - Going back in time

:confused:Would just be nice not to have conflicting results

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. I'm also 36, turning 37 in November. I dont have PCOS but have been TTC fo 3 years now.

Currently CD7 and have started OPKS, I usually ovulate on CD12, but I only have 24 day cycles. Mine seem to be getting a day shorter each year... joy...

Anyhooo, hello again and good luck :)

I’m 37 in nov too!

good luck to you too....currently having a mare with opks and losing the will!

Yay birthday buddies. 29th here :)

I used to have such trouble with them. I only buy the cheapies. I was buying 25mui and NEVER had a real positive. I now buy sensitive 10mui tests and always see at least one positive now. My surges must be really short :shrug:

This TTC game is like monopoly... goes on forever and I just start getting annoyed :brat:

I’m
20th Nov....

It’s extremely frustrating hun. I have the 20miu ones. And the clear blue digi which is on 4th day of a flashing smilie now! Driving me mad.

wishing you all the best :dust:

I now know 4 people that have their birthday on 20th nov. We all know what our parents were doing around valentines day wink wink.

4 days of smiley faces... you must be exhausted. We are trying home insemination this month, to take some of the stress off of the Mr. I still have a few days to wait...

Day 6 of smiley faces.... lighter then darker cheapie opks! I hate my body!!

Day 6 of smiley faces.... lighter then darker cheapie opks! I hate my body!!

Oh how bloody frustrating for you. That's just not cool. How often do you do your opks? I only do them around 4PM-6pm each day as that is when they tend to be stronger.

I'm just entering my fertile week now, home AI planned for tomorrow and tuesday (depending on opk of course).

Oh how bloody frustrating for you. That's just not cool. How often do you do your opks? I only do them around 4PM-6pm each day as that is when they tend to be stronger.

I'm just entering my fertile week now, home AI planned for tomorrow and tuesday (depending on opk of course).
It’s driving me mad now to be honest think I mistook the first day of period for light spotting which happened for 4-5 days then heavy flow for about 2 weeks. So which would prob put me at about CD 23 now counting from first day of full flow. It’s just all really frustrating. Been doing cheapies in the afternoon around 4pm. Run out now though. So clear blue digi with FMU and then again around 5pm. Just keep getting the stupid flashing smiley face! Feeling pretty down about it now as it doesn’t look like I’ll ovulate this cycle.
Ahhh that’s great news....hopefully you will have lots of luck with AI this cycle hun xx

Oh bless you, that's extremely frustrating. Get yourself another load of cheapies, to save some money. I use 10mui ones as they are more sensitive. I never used to get a positive on the standard 20mui. I have really short surges.

How many days do your cycles tend to be? Have you tried clomid or anything like that?

Oh bless you, that's extremely frustrating. Get yourself another load of cheapies, to save some money. I use 10mui ones as they are more sensitive. I never used to get a positive on the standard 20mui. I have really short
How many days do your cycles tend to be? Have you tried clomid or anything like that?
Mine are the 20mui ones. I have had positives on them in previous cycles. Coz I have pcos the problem with them is they aren’t always accurate.
My cycles are usually around the 31-33 day mark just always very heavy with lots of clotting and draining! I’m so sorry I’m on a downer today I think! Lacking in positivity

Bless you, I hope your body stops messing with you soon.

In the meantime, try not to let it stress you out too much.

Feel free to have a good 'ol rant when you need one

Bless you, I hope your body stops messing with you soon.

In the meantime, try not to let it stress you out too much.

Feel free to have a good 'ol rant when you need one
Thank you so much for listening to my rant! Another flashing smiley this evening

No problem at all.

Grrr those pesky smilies... I mean, we want to see them.. but not for days on end

No problem at all.

Grrr those pesky smilies... I mean, we want to see them.. but not for days on end
Yep and onto day 7 of flashing smiles! Think it’s an annovulatory cycle!.... bought some more cheapie opks at the shops but still only 20 mui. Ordered Zita West Myo inositol powder for next cycle as it’s meant to help with the egg quality for women with PCOS.

think I’ll get some sensitive LH strips like you suggested. Hope you are well xx

Oh no... that's really not cool.

I've heard other people with PCOS on here talking about taking inositol. It is supposed to help. Hopefully you'll get a good result from it as well.

I'm all good thank you. My opks are not getting very dark lines at the moment. I normally ovulate on CD12. In CD10 currently. They'll go from massively negative to blazing positive the next day. Going to practice home AI today... not done it before, will probably make a right mess of it xx

Oh no... that's really not cool.

I've heard other people with PCOS on here talking about taking inositol. It is supposed to help. Hopefully you'll get a good result from it as well.

I'm all good thank you. My opks are not getting very dark lines at the moment. I normally ovulate on CD12. In CD10 currently. They'll go from massively negative to blazing positive the next day. Going to practice home AI today... not done it before, will probably make a right mess of it xx
Hope home AI goes well hun! Don’t worry about the mess as long as most of it gets in you’ll be fine... another couple of days for you then and you should hit a peak;)
7th afternoon and flashing smiley again! We’ve :dtd: Tuesday, Saturday, today and hopefully tomorrow morning before the OH goes back to work for a full week. We currently only see eachother on weekends as he lives in England and I’m in wales for weekdays and then we try and see eachother every weekend. Done it for over a year and half now l. Hoping to close the distance as soon as he can find work my way but with all the COVID stuff it’s proving quite a challenge.

OH has agreed today that there’s a fertility clinic near me that are offering a package for new consultations for £150. He’s agreed he will pay for it so have messaged them today. They do scan of ovaries AMH tests and semen analysis. So hope they can give me a better understanding of what’s going on with My PCOS and how my egg reserves are looking. Should be quicker than waiting for my NHS referral.

Hope you get that peak over the next few days :dust: xx

He he yes, practice run today... incase I chuck it all everywhere except where it needs to be lol.

Ah that's not too bad, I only live just the other side of the bridge. I know what you mean about job hunting in this covid crisis. I need to find a new job soon as my company is sinking, but there isnt much around. I'm hoping I can hold until mat leave :)

Oh that's a good price, it's well worth doing. We waited for NHS. They wouldn't touch us until we'd been trying for 2 years, then they started a few tests and in a weeks time it'll be 3 years of trying... takes forever. Things are moving faster now though. It's well worth doing the tests and stuff and privately, then going to NHS with the results.

I hope your smilies stop soon and that you ovulate. Xx:dust:

He he yes, practice run today... incase I chuck it all everywhere except where it needs to be lol.

Ah that's not too bad, I only live just the other side of the bridge. I know what you mean about job hunting in this covid crisis. I need to find a new job soon as my company is sinking, but there isnt much around. I'm hoping I can hold until mat leave :)

Oh that's a good price, it's well worth doing. We waited for NHS. They wouldn't touch us until we'd been trying for 2 years, then they started a few tests and in a weeks time it'll be 3 years of trying... takes forever. Things are moving faster now though. It's well worth doing the tests and stuff and privately, then going to NHS with the results.

I hope your smilies stop soon and that you ovulate. Xx:dust:
Hope the practice run went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"