36 almost 37 ttc baby number 2 with PCOS - Going back in time

Hope the practice run went well
Well yet another flashing smiley this morning and opk sticks getting slightly darker again. Dtd all weekend but not majorly hopeful!

hope you get your peak over the next couple of days!:) xx

Morning,

I think it did. He was only able to produce a really small amount, so it got a bit tricky. I added some sperm friendly lube to it. Didnt make much mess as i popped a soft cup in after and left it in for the night.

Soooooo glad i practiced first.

How are you doing today?

Morning,

I think it did. He was only able to produce a really small amount, so it got a bit tricky. I added some sperm friendly lube to it. Didnt make much mess as i popped a soft cup in after and left it in for the night.

Soooooo glad i practiced first.

How are you doing today?
Fair play you sound like a pro.... yeah I’m ok thanks. Bit fed up with it now esp not hitting a peak but not much I can do about it. Early start this morning to drive back to wales. So feeling a bit blah. But I may ring the fertility clinic if they don’t come back to my email today and see when we can book in.
At least then I may have a better idea from a scan of what’s going on. How are you today x

Ha I would say pro, I was all finger and thumbs :lol:

Booo to the early start. Yeah get straight onto the clinic, the sooner you can get all of those tests done, the sooner you'll know the score and routes to take.

I'm feeling excited today. For the first time ever I feel that this may work.... just hoping I'm not sorely disappointed further down the line. I'm on the late shift today, so don't start work until 2pm, finish at 10:30pm. It's a good job we are starting AI this month and he will be fast asleep when I finish work :)

Ha I would say pro, I was all finger and thumbs :lol:

Booo to the early start. Yeah get straight onto the clinic, the sooner you can get all of those tests done, the sooner you'll know the score and routes to take.

I'm feeling excited today. For the first time ever I feel that this may work.... just hoping I'm not sorely disappointed further down the line. I'm on the late shift today, so don't start work until 2pm, finish at 10:30pm. It's a good job we are starting AI this month and he will be fast asleep when I finish work :)
Ouch! I’d rather the early starts lol

I’ve called the clinic and got an initial consultation over Microsoft teams on 3rd august at 5pm then scans and SA booked in for the following day! The clinic is only a half hour journey away from me so not far to go! If only NHS worked that quickly too. They’ve done an amazing job etc with COVID just obviously when you don’t have time on your side to wait it becomes frustrating.

ah fingers crossed for a blaring positive over the next few days! Doing the cheapies a few times throughout the day my end and they are getting darker again but I think I’m either just not ovulating this cycle or that I’ve missed the peak! I’m airing on the side that it’s no O this month!xx

I'd rather the early start any day over the late shift.

Oh yay that's not long to wait at all. How exciting. Much faster than NHS. yes like you, I worry about time running out. I dont want to miss my chance.

Mine are a little darker today, so hopefully I'll get a positive one tomorrow.

Fingers crossed you are coming into a second surge and this one is for real. Wishing lots of luck

I'd rather the early start any day over the late shift.

Oh yay that's not long to wait at all. How exciting. Much faster than NHS. yes like you, I worry about time running out. I dont want to miss my chance.

Mine are a little darker today, so hopefully I'll get a positive one tomorrow.

Fingers crossed you are coming into a second surge and this one is for real. Wishing lots of luck
Yeah I don’t blame you to be honest.
Not long to wait less than a month so feel a bit better about that. Shame that you have to step up the cash to be seen quickly but at least I may be a step closer to finding a few things out with the scans and like you said I can take those to the NHS app then. I’m hoping it’s just a little help with ovulation that I’ll need! Doubt I’m onto a second surge just my body playing tricks I think but stranger things have happened. Best of luck to you too. Let me know how you get on over the next few days xx

The price you got it for is really decent as well. I think it's something like £400 for one clinic I looked at :shock:.

I'm still hoping you ovulate, but if not, not long to wait. Hopefully you just need some meds to help you along the way, nothing too intrusive.

I will defo keep you up to date. Let me know if things change your end. :dust:

The price you got it for is really decent as well. I think it's something like £400 for one clinic I looked at :shock:.

I'm still hoping you ovulate, but if not, not long to wait. Hopefully you just need some meds to help you along the way, nothing too intrusive.

I will defo keep you up to date. Let me know if things change your end. :dust:
It is normally £450 I think but they have an offer on at the moment. So fingers crossed it will be worth the money to find out what is going on.

im not hopeful this month now as I’m on CD 25 but who knows! Yes Defo keep me posted :dust:

Finally got my peak at 7pm tonight! CD 25 and 8 days of flashing smilies! What a week!

Thank you! This is weird and wondering if anyone can help but I started to get bad back cramps and pain on my left side. Just got the peak at 7pm and now there is slight vaginal bleed?!?! I’m so confused xx

Finally got my peak at 7pm tonight! CD 25 and 8 days of flashing smilies! What a week!

Shut the front door... yay that amazing news. That was a rollercoaster of a week for you :dust:

Shut the front door... yay that amazing news. That was a rollercoaster of a week for you :dust:
Yup but nor accompanied by back pain and a slight bleed think I’ve proper screwed up this cycle! Think it was the soy iso! Hoping the surge is a true surge and I will ovulate fx xx

Oh no, that's strange. Some people do experience ovulation bleeding. I havent personally but it can happen. I bet you cant wait for this cycle to be over... its messed with you a lot

Oh no, that's strange. Some people do experience ovulation bleeding. I havent personally but it can happen. I bet you cant wait for this cycle to be over... its messed with you a lot
This one has definitely been the worst! And yes I can’t wait for it to be over! It’s not something I’ve experienced before either to be honest. Just all completely odd but that’s the pain in the arse pcos and weird cycles I think! So glad I’m able to come on here and talk to people about things! Poor OH must be sick to death of hearing about it all! Even he’s asking how the old CM is doing lol xx

I completely missed this message #-o

That made me lol, your OH asking CM questions :lol:

I finally got a positive opk today. CD14 which is 2 days later than normal. But I'll take that. Doing the last 3rd and final AI in a min. I think OH is pleased, I think he feels like a sperm producing machine at the moment :haha:. Poor chap.

How are you doing today?

I completely missed this message #-o

That made me lol, your OH asking CM questions :lol:

I finally got a positive opk today. CD14 which is 2 days later than normal. But I'll take that. Doing the last 3rd and final AI in a min. I think OH is pleased, I think he feels like a sperm producing machine at the moment :haha:. Poor chap.

How are you doing today?
Ah that’s ok no worries at all! Yay for positive opk so pleased for you even if it is a few days late CD-14 is good going!! Hope the final AI goes well tonight! Ah bless him at least it takes the pressure off dtd!

I’m ok just exhausted to be honest. Made another impromptu trip last night up to the OH and drove back at 5:30 am! It’s a 2.5 hr trip so not too bad but I obviously did it on weekend too and drove back mon morning and then back up again last night and Back this morning! We have dtd sat sun and yesterday and on Tuesday last week when the high fertility started so hoping we may have caught it! Bleeding has stopped after a day and had ewcm yesterday mixed with some blood but it’s all stopped now. 1DPO now so here goes the tww.... looks like we will be in the tww together.

how are you doing xx

That's a lot of driving, that would defo make me tired. Sounds like you covered the week pretty well, hopefully you caught the little eggy.

That sounds like it may be have been an ovulation bleed if its already stopped.

We are completely in this TWW together. I think I'll be 1dpo tomorrow. How long is your LP? I always come on on 13DPO, so mine is 12 days.

I am so tired from these late shifts. Had to get up early today for car service. I feel like I could sleep for a week xx

That's a lot of driving, that would defo make me tired. Sounds like you covered the week pretty well, hopefully you caught the little eggy.

That sounds like it may be have been an ovulation bleed if its already stopped.

We are completely in this TWW together. I think I'll be 1dpo tomorrow. How long is your LP? I always come on on 13DPO, so mine is 12 days.

I am so tired from these late shifts. Had to get up early today for car service. I feel like I could sleep for a week xx

ah no super long day for you too then!! No idea how long my LP is to be honest this is my first proper cycle tracking ovulation in years and with not knowing if I ovulate every month it’s quite difficult to predict! Normally AF is around the 31-33 mark sometimes 35 so possibly around 10 days maybe so quite short really as even with my first I ovulated late in that cycle maybe CD 21-22!

just have to see what happens! It’s been great having you to talk to hun. As I said I was on here a long time ago and made good friends. No people more than people desperate for that bfp know the struggles so just wanted to say thanks for always taking the time to reply xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->