36 TTC number 1, testing Aug 22nd anyone else with me?

Milly747

Reaction score
Hello

I am new to the Forum.....

I am 36 trying for baby number 1. Will be testing around 22nd Aug. Is anyone else in a similar situation? If you are it would be good to hear from you.

:hi: and welcome

I wont be testing the same day as you, but just want to wish you luck:flower:

Hi, if my cycle goes as expected I will testing just a few days after you. I am trying to conceive first child and am 37, two MC's this year.

Let's hope it's a :bfp:thread!

Lot's of :dust:to you!
:hugs:

Hi ladies

I have just turned 36 and TTC number one. Came off my pill 19 May. AF 2 days later and then nothing for 6 weeks then AF again 2 weeks later so all over the place at the moment. Im a bit anxious because of my age so have just ordered my CBFM to see if that helps!

Good luck to you all and lets all hope for BFP's for all of us!

Marie xx :hugs:

I'm testing on the 16th. Also trying for #1 at 38. I will probably test before that as I have tests in the house and have no willpower. :af:

Lo Cui, you are like me....in fact I have no tests in the house now for that reason!

Hope its a BFP! :flower:

I'm testing on the 16th. Also trying for #1 at 38. I will probably test before that as I have tests in the house and have no willpower. :af:

I'm also 38 & ttc #1, I'll be testing on the 23rd or before if I can't wait(POAS addict!!:haha:)

Fx'd & :dust: for all of us

Hi All

Thank you for all of your messages.

Lucy I am sorry to hear of your MC's.

Let's hope this is our month to all get BFP's.

I see MissyMarie is going to use CBFM to help. Is anyone using anything else?

I've been taking pregnacare conception.

Keep in touch everyone.......

Hi Milly, hope you are doing ok.

I take Agnus Castus as it seems to help alot with EWCM. :blush:

Oh and Folic acid, been on that for months.....:coffee:

What is CBFM by the way?:wacko:

I started using OPKs last month, & have also been taking low dose aspirin(heard it helps with the lining of the uterus) & folic acid, almost ready to try anything after mc in June

Lucy 1973 - CBFM is Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hi Milly

I am 37 and TTC#1 and I will be testing on August 28th. I use OPK's just to make sure but I always O on either CD 11 or 12. This time we are going to use preseed not sure we need it as I seem to have a fair bit of EWCM sorry TMI I know:blush: but at this stage we are willing to give anything a try.

Really hope that your stay on this part of the site is short and you move to the expecting section soon :hugs:

Welcome Lucy, I just turned 37 and ttc our first. I think we will be testing around the same time. Good luck!

Good luck futuremommie, if everything goes to plan 29th August is D day....ooer
:hugs:

Hi all I will be testing Aug.25. I wish everyone all the best and have loads of fun!
Hubbie and I are ready to try again since our mc Feb.14, 2010. What a present...o well I feel 6 months is long enough so my spirits are up and ready to go!

I drank a lot of grapefruit juice this month beginning of the cycle and it really improved the EWCM. Not finished the cycle yet so not sure of the outcome but I would highly recommend it.

Thanks everyone for continuing this post.

Caroleb I have also tried preseed this month - didn't use the full amount suggested on the instructions as like you I seem to have enough EWCM!!:blush:

Smiling welcome back and keep up the postive attitude.:thumbup:

Skye lets hope the grapefruit juice has helped to get that BFP

Keep in touch everyone.....

I heard preseed is not the same thing as EWCM so I'm not using it at the moment even though I ordered it. Hope it works. Let us know results pls. BFP for Milly and CaroleB would be a great outcome Huh :))))

36 TTC #1, testing on 22 Aug

Lost my daughter during my 20 weeks of pregnancy, fell pregnant 3 months later but god has again taken away my 2nd little angel. So here i am still without a living child.

Hopefully this time, i will be blessed with healthy pregnancy and babies.

I am sorry to hear of your MC's shiseru. Hopefully this will be your month. Let me know how you get on..... :dust:

Hi everyone, I'm also 37 and been trying for one 3 months ago but first time to use OPK this cycle and I did detect the 2days positive and had BD until I saw a rise on my BBT means I already ovulated.But I think no success for I feel like my AF will be here soon, this Friday should be.Feel upset everytime this happen but let's not loosse hope.I wish for a normal and healthy baby comes our way soon for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->