36 weeks tomorrow and I've had enough

Lilbean2

Reaction score
I'm so fed up :( I just want to see bubba now, 4 weeks feels like it will be so long and dragged out.. I don't know what to do to keep myself occupied.. I've been nesting but after about 30mins I need to rest up.. everything is packed... most things organised.. oh man

Hang in there sweets. I had my girl the 23rd but as much as I love her, I honestly miss being big and pregnant sometimes!!

Hopefully you don't go overdue!

I know the last few weeks really sucked, I was very keen to meet my babies too. Think of this as a time to pamper yourself and enjoy long showers, hot meals and reading etc.

Snap! Pregnancy hasn't been easy from start to finish. I'm at the stage now where I mentally can't cope with worrying about her anymore. She not a regular mover so I have to keep going in for monitoring! I also can't move cause she's engaged and it hurts to walk, I have lots to do, cleaning, building furniture but no energy to do it and I should be being induced at 38 weeks I think I'll have a melt down if it doesn't happen.
I hope you can find something to occupy you for the next 4 weeks and I pray you don't go over. X

I know it's hard, I'm feeling ready too, but I am enjoying this calm time before the storm. I am currently enjoying long, warm, candle-lit baths at night, reading while I soak. I went to the bookstore the other day and bought several novels and realized I'd have the baby before I have the chance to read half of them. I'm enjoying sleeping all night, and after I take the kids to school I sleep for a few more hours, I love sleeping and I'll miss it I know. I went to a store today with my oldest daughter and a baby was crying and crying and I thought "wow, I don't look forward to that". I've packed and re packed the baby's hospital bag and got all the little bits in order. I try to be an optimist and think about the bright side to every situation. I know this part of pregnancy sucks, but hang in there, it'll be gone before we know it and I think I'll miss it. Good luck to you.

I'm 36 weeks today and I feel exactly the same.
This is baby number 4 for me and it's the first time I've been on maternity leave before 39 weeks which doesn't help.
I'm hoping and hoping this baby comes sooner rather than later before I go out of my mind!

PS. Ignore my ticker, and signature, just realised I never corrected the EDD on my ticker and my older boys are now 11 and 9!

I'm almost 36 weeks now and feel the same. It is coming into summer here in NZ so I'm just constantly hot and sweating, it is getting unbearable!
But that said, I know I'm going to miss being pregnant so I'm trying to make the most of it!

I'm feeling exactly the same, then I get momentary panics where I realise this is the last few weeks that I'll ever be pregnant so I try to enjoy it but I cant. I hate being pregnant. I hate not being able to breathe properly, not peeing more than 10mls at a time, huge appetite and out of control weight gain. Oh goodness, I hate it. 6 long weeks left for me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->