37 and TTC#1, unexplained infertility and looking for a buddy

caroleb73

LTTC #1 after MC
Reaction score
Hi my name is Carole and I am 37 and DH is 27 we have been TTC#1 for 13 months now and have been for all the fertility testing. All came back ok so we are lumped into the unexplained infertility category (totally hate the label).

Doc decided to give me a HCG injection this month even though I ovulate each month and followed by dydrogesterone tablets 3 a day for 14 days. Says that these will help a pregnancy stick if we are lucky enough to fertilize the egg.

It would be great to find a buddy in a similar situation to share the journey with, just about all of my friends are pregnant right now and I find it really hard to discuss my problem with them. I guess I feel that they just cannot really understand.

I would love to hear from you and share the ups and the downs of TTC.

Take care :hugs:

Hi Carole, I'm not really in the same situation as you but am having problems conceiving number 3 after my son (aged 8). I wish you lots of luck and it's positive that all tests have come back good.

Hi June

Thank you for your positive thoughts, I know that I am lucky compared to some who have been given no hope due to physical problems being detected. Finding this whole process so emotionally and physically draining. Feel like AF is on her way so will be back to the hospital this week to start Clomid. I hear good things about Clomid so hopefully this will work for us.

How about you, how long have you been TTC #3 and has your docs prescribed any meds to help? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->