37 weeks/brown discharge

star4marie

Reaction score
good morning...
so last night, when i went to pee, i wiped and saw a tiny tiny amt of brownish/pinkish color on the toilet paper.
this morning, I went again, and saw brown on the toilet paper and brown in the toilet....
I am not sure what to do or think since I have a scheduled csection on June 26th....will the doctor just wait for me to go into labor before intervening?
or will he just do the section a little earlier?

anyone ever have this happen?

I think I read on here that they wait, they won't bring the section forward. I could be wrong though.

Do you think it's your plug? I lost mine for a week (masses of it) and still nothing happened xx

yes, i believe its my mucus plug.
the dr's office called me back and said its normal at this point in pregnancy. they are not going to change anything as far as my sheduled csection goes.
just told me to watch for contractions, heavy bleeding, or of course my water breaking.
so the waiting game begins.
with my oldest, i delivered 3 days after my plug.
but who knows.
just gonna wait it out :)

Good luck lovely, exciting times ahead. Are you planned for a section for a particular reason (just me being nosy I guess!)

I couldn't believe how much plug I lost, sorry bit tmi, it made me feel ill after a while then even with two sweeps still nothing :-(

Xx

yeah, im getting nervous! its all starting to really set in!

i am having a csection by choice really. I have two kids already, and they were both csections. my first one i was in labor for 72 hours before they decided to give my a csection. then the 2nd one i didnt want to even attempt vaginal! lol 72 hours labor is horrible! :nope:

Im going to opt for a section if we have any more too, so I'm with you on that one!

Mine was just under 72 hours, they kept telling me there was no space on labour ward! Some poor woman had her baby on the ward where we were kept waiting with no pain relief and three other pregnant women in there with just a curtain around her!

Good luck lovely, Let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"