37 Weeks Today!

msp_teen

Two Prince's & Pregnant
Reaction score
37 Weeks today and also had my doctors appointment! I'm 1cm dilated and he could feel baby's head! I wasn't dilated any last Friday so definitely a plus! Hopefully my baby boy graces me with his presence soon!

Yay! Me too, on Wednesday. It's exciting to think our babies will be here so soon

It's very exciting, can't wait to hold my cuddly bundle of joy!

i'm 37 weeks today as well!! and i had an appointment on wednesday...doc is sending me for an ultrasound (not really measuring ahead, i just have a big belly)....but he did say i'm good to go any time from now!! yay! very exciting!!

there's a couple ppl on my hubby's side that think something will happen with the full moon tomorrow night! but who knows!! lol

i'm 37 weeks today as well!! and i had an appointment on wednesday...doc is sending me for an ultrasound (not really measuring ahead, i just have a big belly)....but he did say i'm good to go any time from now!! yay! very exciting!!

there's a couple ppl on my hubby's side that think something will happen with the full moon tomorrow night! but who knows!! lol

Congratulations to us!! Great milestone to hit and my grandmother says the same thing about the full moon, she swears I'm going to go in labor! I hope she's right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->