37yo looking for ttc buddie

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , im susan im 37 and ttc no 4 , had 2 mc in the past 5 months , all my kids range from 20- 14 so ill be doing it all again lol im on cd 19 out of a 31day cycle think i Od abt the 12 , thanks ladies :flower:

Hi Susan, im emma 31,
ss to hear abour ur mc's, i have had two in the last 2 years this is the first time we have tried again seriously. We are trying for #3 we have 2 girls 1 who is nearly ten and one who is just turned 4 and we would like a boy so have tried lots of 'baby boy making methods' this time, however, a sticky bean of any colour will be great. I od around the 9th but caught flu on the 10/11 so have been in bed all week with high temp sweats aches you name it i have had it, on the plus side though today i had slight creamy cm and tingly bb's under my left armpit......... could be a sign?? also when i get up my left side of my groin feels taught.... could be a sign again but could also be the fact i have been coughing and have strained something so im v confused....
have you had or been symptom spotting yet???

Hi Susan, im emma 31,
ss to hear abour ur mc's, i have had two in the last 2 years this is the first time we have tried again seriously. We are trying for #3 we have 2 girls 1 who is nearly ten and one who is just turned 4 and we would like a boy so have tried lots of 'baby boy making methods' this time, however, a sticky bean of any colour will be great. I od around the 9th but caught flu on the 10/11 so have been in bed all week with high temp sweats aches you name it i have had it, on the plus side though today i had slight creamy cm and tingly bb's under my left armpit......... could be a sign?? also when i get up my left side of my groin feels taught.... could be a sign again but could also be the fact i have been coughing and have strained something so im v confused....
have you had or been symptom spotting yet???

hi , sorry for your losses also , im trying not to symtom spot tho im looking but nothing yet lol tho i dont know if i missed it just bd twice so heres hoping , the tightness you have in the groin area is it like when u move its like a pulled ovary? iv had that with my last 2 pregs so id say thats a great sign also my boobs hurt at the sides , is it the shettles method u using? sorry about your flu there is alot of it going abt iv been lucky and missed it (touch wood ) i dont get it lol

Hi,
yes we have 'tried' to follow the shettles although its been a bit chaotic and have done the best we can.
It feels exactly like that, i was trying to describe it to hub but he looked at me blankly, its exactly like having pulled something and having now just pressed on it leaning over the area feels a bit puffy and sore. who knows lol.
My eldest caught flu got over it and the day she got out of bed gave it to me and my youngest so its been a nightmare, neither of them have been back to school since dec 21st :(
What sex are your 3 kids?? x

my oldest is a boy hes 20 this year my daughter has just turned 16 and my youngest son is 14 , god i feel old writing that hehehe , do you use opks ? i dont chart basel temp i have irratic sleeping patterens , but i use the cbfm and i swear bye it , i got mine in sept and got bfp in dec tho not to be , my hubby did the same when i told him abt the ovary stretching he thought i was mad lol but it was deffo there eased off after i got bfp ,

Thats what i like about this site, smeone will always know what you are talking about when your oh looks at you blankly lol. I cant chart im up every night at the toilet i always have been since i found out i was pregnant the first time!. I use an ov chart thats it, thats what i mean about shettles, it hs been very trial and error and this month the pc even lost my ov days times etc!!!! we thought we had bd on the wrong days but luckily we found out friday that by pure chance we had managed it on exactly the right days... Phew.
Im not worrying about it now this month, i think im actually going to try and wait to test until af is due, i dont want to see a bfn.
When is your :witch: due to make an appearance and will you wait for her before you test this time?? x

im due abt the 27th if i go with the opks the monitor has not givin me my peak yet ,so iv stopped using it this cycle , and just hope for the best , im a poas addict lol hubby says i would pee on a twig ig it gave me to pink lines lol tho im going to try and hold off , bc last cycle got preg and ended up bleeding 4 days later , tho knowing me ill be poas from friday lol

Snap, i think id poas any old stick too lol!
Are your kids all supportive about the new addidton you have planned or are you not telling them until its definate?
We are as we speak in the process of making a third bedroom so the girls can have a bedroom each lol, so we definately wont be breaking the news until we absolutely have to, if we have any news. I suspect that wont go down too well anytime soon. By the way you know the new bedrooms you both have... well............ lol x

yeah my kids know abt the forth coming new arrival , tho this time i wont tell then till iv had a 12 week scan , told them twice b4 and didnt work out , so ill keep my mouth closed lol cant hold my own water hehehe , but they are all ok with it , infact my daughter was going thro my camera and just said mum you have more pics of tests than me lol , iv been quite good so far no poas yet , i have been known to poas from 3dpo lol hubby just thinks ive lost it hehehe

Well i made the mistake of taking my eldest to my 12wk scan with my first mc which was NOT easy to explain to her :( so im saying nothin to any1 until then. well we have just over a week until af, im going to try and not buy a frer, hubby is a tight arse he wont let me, i said i think im the only woman alive who has not tried one and he siad you wont be trying one eother lol. he is a softie just joking with me, but it is because we have a pound shop that sells two for a pound and they have all verified every one of my pregs so i can see where he is coming from.
I have had funny bbs today, this morning they had tiny little white dots in the ends of the nipples, which ive not noticed b4 so dont know if this is an everyday thing and then tonight when i came to get in the bath my right nipple was PURPLE, only the erect bit not the areola, i said to hub has it ever looked like this and he said no, never in 15 yrs, so who knows. Knowing me ive got something like green fever and they will drop off or something stupid lol, ill probably know in the morning ;)
How havee you been feeling today.. has it been a busy weekend?? xx

the weekends been not to bad just relaxing and playin games on facebook takes my mind off ttc lol no symtoms here yet just the normal pms one i always get , i dont rate frer anyway a tenner and it gave me a line like a evap when every other test gave me good lines , even the pounland ones , thats the ones i buy and they gave me good lines , i think frer are over rated , heheheh green fecver that made me laugh , tho i have read having erect nipples is a good sign , iv never really noticed with my pregnancies , i just get sore round the sides , 10 days and counting till af or two pink lines

Morning hun, how are u feeling~?
Not a single symptom today, still full of cold, but my nips didnt fall off in the night or anything disastrous, so guess im still in the running lol.
af is due this time next week, think i might pick up a batch of tests when i go to town thrusday, and try and see if i can hold off testing.
Just watching jezza kyle my first morning without any kids since 21st dec, a load of rubbish but it makes me laugh. x

hehehehe jeremy kyle hehe love it make me feel better knowing i could have a much worse life , tho hubby will have me on for a lie dector for how much i spend on tests and how many psychic readings iv bought on ebay all alot of tosh lol well i think ill start testing from sat heheehe last month i got my bfp abt 9-1odpo on a morrisons own brand , they are just like asda same people make them and they 15mui but there a 5er for 2 , so ill stick to poundland or b&m bargins 89p for 2 in there , not a symtoms here either , it would be good if we had a wee red light to tell us , think of the money we would save lol

OOh psychic readings on ebay how do they work then? i love anything psychic it just makes you feel so optimistc about everything doesnt it. yea gr8 way to describe jezza kyle he does make u feel glad 2 b u dont he lol.
i just feel completely, serene is the word i think, just nothing, maybe a bit lightheaded today but thats it.
is 15mui the earliest you can buy then? my hub has bought me those before when i have convinced myself we were preg from moro's, but ive never been preg when ive used them, just neurotic lol x

iv had abt 4 readings , sandra gibbs says i was preg now or in 3 weeks well that was oct never got a bfp till 18th dec, joanne says dec but she told alot of people that , another says oct and another says nov , so i guess the one who told every1 was right lol or just a good guesser , but they have to be took with a pinch of salt dont get me wrong they stopped me stressing abit , the superdrug ones are fantastic the are 10mui and really good iv never had a evap on them , 2 for £4 and 4 for £8 which is a bargin , tho they are crap when i dont get a second line hehehe

lmao!
So what do you search for on ebay then if ur looking for a reading, im an ebayaholic and i have never even heard of this??
i was just on ebay now looking at electric breast pumps cuz i think if im preg im going to try and use breastmilk again, i gave up with my first and didnt bother with my second, but my lovely midwife asked me why when i was such a 'prize heffer', she meant it nicely she is a farmers wife so the analogy was apt but she meant because of how much milk i produce., (she says) x

hi just search conception readings and it will bring them up , i never breastfed any of mine i think they would have perished with malutrition hehehe , tho i did think abt it with the last one , and midwife says it better , tho my kids all fine well as fine as teenagers can be lol i think sandra gibbs is rated good for conception readings , theres another one to think she called jenny renny , im a ebay addict to i buy so much crap on it lol

My kids are called ebay kids by me and my hub, not a bad thing, half of our house is ebay, and we wouldnt have so many 'branded' things if we had got them from a store and paid shop prices. I get absolutely everything from ebay my cot crib beddding you name it, its come from ebay i dont mind, i wont buy crap though lol.
im going to go and search for that then thanks hun x

i got my cbfm from ebay its the best thing iv bought lol most of my furniture is from a charity shop brand names aswell but for a fraction of the price , gl with the reading let me know how u get on

there are only 4 diff reading ppl on there atm, think i will wait and see if af comes monday and if she does ill give one a go, at least it will give me something to do while im on and cant bd lol.
The only shop i couldnt live without is next, im on the site everyday, i have to keep refusing their store cards or i think dh would divorce me lol, but their sales are the absolute best and i get all my kids clothes in the sales then six months later i sell them back on ebay for near enough what i paid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->