37yo looking for ttc buddie

hi Susan an Nevesmummy :wave: can i join u, i'm 37 ttc no5, no1 with new dh, i have all boys ranging from 16 to 11yrs, so would really love a girl but another boy would be just fine. i also have 3 :angel: the last being sept 10. i'm cd1 atm so a bit behind u both, gl to u both :dust: Amanda xxx

Hi Amanda, course you can join :)
You have 4 boys wow bet yours is a busy household! Have you been doing anythin in particular to ttc a girl or just crossing fingers? x

very busy!!!! not doing anything special, theres always a 50-50 chance of either, could get lucky an have 1 of each lol, dh has twins with his ex, 1 of each, my younger sister has identical twin girls, slightly worried bout the odds of twins but 4 now i'd settle 4 a nice sticky bean resulting in a healthy baby of either sex

Aw so you could have extra excitement then :)
I know what you mean about just having a sticky one, its all exciting waitin for those lines, but then its the next 12 weeks waiting to make sure they are baking properly isnt it! I just think well this time we tried really hard to 'do what they say will achieve a male', and if its not to be or if im not pg this time im not doing it again next cycle, i am not very perseverant at that sort of thing, i think when you already have children it isnt as important the sex, its the baybeee we want :)

hi goodie and welcome :flower: , im trying for no 4 tho no 1 with new hubby . id love another girl aswell that wld make me have 2 of each , but also happy with any as long as its a sticky one .

im sooo tired today, i feel like my head is just empty, like full of air. left bb has had a few twinges walking home and i have got an almighty headache now, think ill be doing tea then having an early night tonight x

Susan i have just bought a reading ill let you know what they say x

tiredness and headaches is a good sign one of the first symtoms they say you get , wldnt be a sign for me im always tired got a shocking sleeping habit , i got headaches there when i got my bfp but i put it down to pms , today ive been poking my boobs for a sign not even a glimmer of pain lol

who did u buy it from? if its a good one i might get another hehehe

i got it from an american lady. They advertise in separate listings in pounds and dollars so i paid in dollars, paypal converts it and it was half the price than the uk listing. i got 3 questions, i dint want to tempt fate bout this cycle so i asked will i give birth this year, will i ever give birth to a son and the third i asked bout hubbys employer. Never even heard of it until you mentioned it but there are loads of them on there arent there. anyway, its a same day answer so ill let you know when i hear something hun x

when i got mine in oct from sandra i must admit it cheered me up even tho she was a month out , but it helps with pma , and some of them have been spot on

i love anything like that, we have a really good local lady where i live who has bookings a year in advance, everyone knows her and raves about her but in 5 years of living here ive still not been able to see her...
oooh inbox just pinged and i got all excited and it was bloody money supermarket lol, ironic, but a disappointment.
oh god why cant the kids be at school until at least 5 pm, they are making my head spin x

hehehe i used to say when mine where little wish i could afford boarding school lol tho now they are worse as teenagers , my daughter just fraped my son on facebook sayin he was glad he has come out as gay , then she signed in to mine and said i say thats good son lol so they do get worse as they get older hehe and here we are trying again we must be mad lol

lmao thats well funny!!!
my soon to be 10yo is just approaching her 'kevin' phase, i cant get her to do anythin or think about things before she does them, and we repeatedly remind her to do somethin one day and the next day she needs telling again, it is what lifes all about though isnt it.
i dont know what id find as interesting in life if i had not had children, i suppose thats where money becomes a consolation though, you can afford to do amazing experences and discover the arts and have romantic city breaks or month long excursions to far off tropical isalnds lol, nah give me a sunday roast a glass of red and a game of cluedo with the kids anytime x

me 2 i think id have had a very boring life without my kids , they always make you laugh from there first smile to the daft things they do as they grow up, id be lost with out mine ,give me a saturday night with my stella artios and im happy

i say drink till its pink , i stayed off it for months and no joy , so decided to do what i normaly do eat like a pig, drink at weekends and its worked twice since april so im doing something right lol

Morning girlies,
how is everyone today?
I have had to take sinus remedies today because i have this searing pain between my eyes nose temples and ears, it was just too painful.
Before i took it though the inside of my bbs felt like round firm implants inside which were sore when touched. Also the bottom of my back and hip feels achy. I dont have pms or symptoms so this is new to me.
Also *tmi alert* i cant seem to keep my pee in, what i mean is that i seem to every now and then 'dribble' a bit, lke my bladder is always full, its v embarrassing, so if anyone else has ever had this plz put me out of my misery and tell me cuz i feel like a geriatric this morning, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->