37yo looking for ttc buddie

lol just had a thought and had to laugh, maybe this bb pain is off my psychic woman cuz she is annoyed i emailed her lol and now she is punishing me for being impatient and not letting the 'spirits' do their thing ;)

heheh i make my hubby crabbit with it , shining lights and torches on them the only thing iv not bought yet is a magnifyin glass hehehe

bfn but its got it out of my system at least and now i can have a big glass of wine and stuff my face because im feeling mega hungry x

...................... shining lights and torches on your boobs ................. rofl, quality hun x

no lol not on my boobs on the test lol i think he would lock me up if i did that hehe , its probs far to early for a test to turn pos , so enjoy your wine and food , it might be ur last for 9 months :)

ooohhh lol, wondered what he was looking for on ur bbs lmao, what a noddy am i! well i ope its not my last food hun think id collapse, i can eat for britain atm, x

hehehe guess u need food to survive im a twat at times lol hehe , maybe ur eating for two as hunger is a symtom aswell alot of woman on here i have read thats been one of there first symtoms , yours is looking pretty good , think ill need 2 punch my boobs just to get a bloody pain lol

lmfao... you make me laugh!
mines prob gonna all end up being af now, and im eating so much cuz im a greedy pig probably lol x

hehehe i eat lot aswell but mine is pure greed , if i stop eating it might be a sign for me , think the only sign for me was going off my beer , af might not show up , you can feel like af on her way and it can be a preg sign also , they say the two are the same , i just want one symtom even just to ponder over to get thro the 2ww lol

ok fingers crossed, [send my evil bbs to susan, she asked 4 them lol],
well i cant smell anythin or taste anythin so i dont think im going to go off anythin anytime soon
i never have af symptoms which is completely pants because i have to check online when it gets near the time, otherwise im not prepared and its just there. my af doesnt slowly arive, it arrives and stays no change its there and a week later gone as quick as it came, mad!

ok fingers crossed, [send my evil bbs to susan, she asked 4 them lol],
well i cant smell anythin or taste anythin so i dont think im going to go off anythin anytime soon
i never have af symptoms which is completely pants because i have to check online when it gets near the time, otherwise im not prepared and its just there. my af doesnt slowly arive, it arrives and stays no change its there and a week later gone as quick as it came, mad!

thanks for sending the sore boobs lol well it worked tho only on the left one hehe i usally get cramps b4 af and that is not a good sign for me if i get cramps i know im not preg lol and i had some this morning and some last night so not looking good for me , and a bfn this morning lol so im gearing myself up for feb lol then got the recurent mc clinic in march so hopfully wont need 2 go lol how are you feeling today? any new symtoms ?

Hi huni, i got another bfn this morning, dont have any symptoms either. still waiting on ebay tests and still not heard off psychic woman, drat bloody ebay. got a massive headache and sinus pain today so early to bed for me i think. hopefully ill try again tomoz and get some sort of result even if its a dud test, anything but bfns lols. x

hi , yeah maybe a bit early for a bfp just now , hope u feel better soon , i have trouble with my sinuses to touch wood they have been good for a few months , ill probs test again in morning to just to check lol never know ,

well at this stage there is not a lot else to do but test is there?! how positive are u feeling about a bfp this month now?? i just cant see it happening, i dont think ive had enough symptoms and i reakon my increase im pains and twinges might just be a case of me getting old now and starting to suffer af signs maybe. think i am just trying to be realistic and let myself down gently :( x

hi dont worry abt not having symtoms i never get them , if i do get them i know im not preg lol , im not to positive about this cycle , got pos opks but monitor stayed at high tho dont know if its reset bc i had batteries out when i was preg for the 2 weeks , and im crampy so thats not a good sign either, as they say we are NOT out till witch shows up lol

morning huni, how are u feeling today?
i feel a bit sad bcoz i have 0 symptoms, i feel actually normal today, which should be a good thing because it means the cold is on its way out, but on the other hand i now only have 4 days til :af: is due.
I think if i have missed it this time then im going to ignore it next month, cuz i keep analysing everything now, and perhaps thats detrimental.
Im 10 dpo today so if new hpt's come today i already have todays fmu saved just in case, not that im obsessed or anything lol, x

good morning , i tested on 2 lol defoo neg not even a evap , and i got af symtoms now , got my sore legs last night and a spot that i get every month abt 5 days b4 af due . tho they do say every pregnancy if diff so ill goni cling on to that and till the witch shows up lol, ill try and keep positive till then , or stock up on sticks for feb hehehe

when u get a :bfn: does it ruin ur day and make u moody, or do u just fingers xd for the next day?

o and update on psychic, she left me feedback on ebay yesterday and today sent me her group newsletter................................ no answers r anything, so i politely asked if she had answers for me or was i facing impending doom lol, ill let u know if i hear back x

after my mmc in july after that every neg test i got i would go in to a hell of a mood , i would sit up stairs out the way in a downer , but now bc i have been preg twice i know it can happen so this month im not so moody , i actually laughed at myself looking at the tests hehehe , they are normaly quite quick on ebay with readings , tho i know sandra gibb takes forever with hers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->