37yo looking for ttc buddie

i have got to try and look at it practically so this is what im thinking (trying to convince myself more like);
i felt ovulation 'pop' on the 10th, so if implant is between 7-10 days at worst if i implanted it could even not be until today?? so then hcg takes approx 3 days minimum to be detected at 10miu?
So if this is my scenario, which does sound quite plausible, then i would get a feint bfp on the 23rd?
and af is due on the 24th, so really i should not be feeling so negative, and no news is good news right......
i just feel like im out this month even tho we have tried so hard and even tho im only 10dpo....... aarrggghhh i need to have some pma
and as for psychic woman, judging by my questions she should 'know' im sat here waiting like 'a wino with no whiskey' waiting for her to reply to me x

some woman dont get bfp till after af due on a sensitive test , i wouldnt count your self out as you say u might not even have implanted yet or you cld have Oed a day later , so really u might got get a faint line for another few days , iv read woman on here with bfn at 15dpo and then bfp at 18dpo , so ur not out yet , A wino with out whisky lol that made me laugh ,

lol, well have just done another ic neg obv, but i had saved the wee so felt obliged to use it lol.

heheheh im goni get some superdrug today , for the weekend so i can get pished if its neg bc ill be abt 10-11dpo so it should show up , if not 2 lines then on to feb , for another november child my 2 boys are nov one the 5th and one the same day as me on the 9th ,

Aw that could be your month thn nov, but ur not out yet anyway so f xd, i have just had a bit of reknewed faith tht my day is looking up, i saw a thread for some hpts going begging for nothing so i messaged the lady and then re read the thread and saw they had been taken so i messaged again to apologise, but she just replied sayin the other lady was too far to post so they are mine,,,, yippeee, just a little ray of sun on my grey and grumpy cloud so im a bit happier.
just decided to get my finger out my a*$e and have set off on a mad house cleaning spurt, feel like i need to do something now as this waiting around is driving me mad.
I was hoping to know one way or the other by tomoz night tbh could do with some nice drinks and takeaway.
Let me know how you get on with the superdruggies, and ty btw 4 keeping my spirits up big :hugs: and fingers still v tightly xd for us x

the tww is crap im glad when its over either way , talking abt house cleaning i better move off here iv not moved all day laptop has sizzled my legs hehehe well done on the hpts maybe your luck is improving and in a few days you will get that :bfp: ill keep my fx for you

af has arived at day 26 of my cycle :cry: absolutely gutted, going to get my pyjamas on and have a big big cry tonight. I am keeping my fingers xd for you now its all down to u susan, and dw ill get pished 4 ya big :hugs: x

aww im sorry she showed :hugs: the cowbag , i think im out also as i have my af spot i get every month .and not even a smidger of a line on superdrug, but we can move on to febs cycle , sending some positve vibes for febuary .:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->