37yo looking for ttc buddie

Morning girlies,
how is everyone today?
I have had to take sinus remedies today because i have this searing pain between my eyes nose temples and ears, it was just too painful.
Before i took it though the inside of my bbs felt like round firm implants inside which were sore when touched. Also the bottom of my back and hip feels achy. I dont have pms or symptoms so this is new to me.
Also *tmi alert* i cant seem to keep my pee in, what i mean is that i seem to every now and then 'dribble' a bit, lke my bladder is always full, its v embarrassing, so if anyone else has ever had this plz put me out of my misery and tell me cuz i feel like a geriatric this morning, lol x[/QUO

morning ladies ,
no new symtoms here and as u do at 6-7dpo i tested lol tho no 2 pink lines tho , no sore boobs not even a cramp , iv had the pee thing but only first thing in the moring and thats if i have drunk to much coffee the night b4 lol , that cld be a good sign for you , it cld be the lo implanting iv read woman feel presure down there , and backache also is a good sign that was my first symtom with the one in april , i cant believe i tested thank good for poundland hehehe

oh tnx hun thts made me feel no so oap lols.
i ordered a bunch of cheapies off eby this morning was bored so as soon as they come im testing i cba to wait anymore it kills time doesnt it, plus for the five minutes ur debating wether to risk it or not its exciting.
omg watching bout tht baby boy charlie hunt on itv1, his stepdad tortured him while his mum was at work :( how sick made me cry this morning :(
dreamt of bfp last night x

iv not had the tv on yet what happened to charlie? yeah tho 5 mins waiting and then putting it at the light thinking yep deffo a line there i can see it i v gave my hubby line eye he dont believe me did it says pregnant on a digi ive had that many faint lines and never been preg at the time lol , when i had my last 3 i was so nieve abt ttc , didnt even know i was with my oldest till i was abt 5 months , now every twinge im like ok this is it deffo , oh to be young and nieve again lol

It seems the older i get the more i think i am deffo preg and the less and less i am, yet i seem to use more and more sticks. I said to dh last night, do you know when af is due he sed nope, i sed do you care and he sed i dont need to cuz ill know when its due cuz ill be sent to the chemist lol, men hey! x

my hubby kinda knows abt a week b4 as he sees me in £land filling the basket with test lol he just thinks im mad and i waste to much money on tests and opks and clearblue monitor sticks lol , and the twice i fell there i wasnt even bothered abt pregnancy april i forgot all abt ttc as i was to in to reading the sookie books , and even thought i had my period as i bled for a day , and dec i just says i dont care i want to get pished for xmas , but turned out i cld get full of stella on new year , now this month im obsessing again and it probs wont happen lol

it aint over til the old :witch: arrives hun.
when are u gonna start testing this time?? x

ive already started lol tested this morning lol and :bfn: lol im only abt 6-7dpo just need 2 go up the town now and get more supllies hehe

well i keep checkin ebay 2 c if the woman has posted my tests yet lol, cnt go town til thurs :( still not heard off psychic woman yet, ill leave her for another day b4 i harass her too lol x

how long did they say it takes for it to come thro , i waited a week from sandra and abt 48 hours from other , i dont buy tests on ebay i cant wait that long hehehe im very impatiant lol

the listing states 'nearly immediately' [sic], but the delivery part says overseas up to 3 days so f knows??!!
I cant go to town til thurs so this is my second best bet, ill np in superdrug and get some of thoset thurs but im hopin mrs ebay posts em today and thy get here tomoz, im tempted just incase to keep the first wee to use, or is this taking it a bit far lol :s

update, sychic woman just emailed to confirm receipt of payment aand questions, so thats all good then, we'll see what she has to say when she is ready.
I bet every1 is gettin really t'd off with me now, im just like a cat on hot bricks, and being ill i have all this crazy energy inside and can hardly do anythin lol, silly situation x

i have kept my fmu and tested later with it , thats how i use it for my monitor , i think the hormone only breaks down after 24 hours , i love superdrug test 10mui pick it up from 9dpo with them and iv never had a evap with them , i think once they ask for the question the reading is not far away , i might sneak another tomorow when hubby is at work lol just for some mood uplifting hehehe

ooh dont tell me tht im 9dpo tomoz lol, ill be going to town if i can get away with it. well my right boob has got stabbing pains in it and i dont remember ever having stabbing pains in my bb in my life so........ heres to clutching at straws again lol.
im going to have a large glass of red wine tonight a massive bar of choc and think stuff it, i have been taking pills for this darn headache so long now i might as well go with it, its not going to make it any worse now surely x

does ur hub know u get psychics done? dont think ill be tellin my oh,not tht he dont believe, cuz he does, he has experienced and seen things with me and on his own, i just think he'd object to ebay benefitting from it money wise thts all lol x

he know i got one from sandra he dont know abt the others hehe , its just uplifting i think , im going to have a few stella at weekend ill be abt 10 dpo then ill test if neg ill get pished as i said drink till its pink lol

Susan aargghhhh, my right and left bbs have started about 15 mins ago stabbing me, it horrendous like proper someone is pinching and twisting my nipples :cry: hub has just walked in from work i have sent him with a list to morrisons for double preg test large bottle red wine and family size lasagne, if i have to suffer this pain im going to do it in style, owwwweeeeeeee x

is pain like that normal for you? if its not it could deffo be a good sign for you iv not even got a bloody twinge , heheh liked that 1 a bottle of red and a double preg test hehehe , are u doing one tonight ? many dpo are you ? if u have told me sorry got a mind like a goldfish lol

i never get any pain for anythin, no pms pain no pain for nothin, im just a regular migraine and ocular migraine sufferer, but im used to all tht so it dont bother me too much. but bb pain i have had into the first trimester of my pregnancies but not sadistic bb pain like this lol, its just come on out of nowhere. i mean they were a little tender this morning but i took all my painkillers for the flu and sinusitis so have not noticed anything then i started to be aware of them after 4 ish and now they are just evil little stabs and pinches.
Yes im gonna test as soon as i have a large wine first 2 ease the pain lol, but ihave drank 3 litres of water today so doubt anything will show up espesh as im at the loo ever half hour but i just need to have a test in the house now cuz this hurts :cry: i will let u know xxx

id say thats a gr8 sign for you , yeah let me know ill probs test every morning till af just for something to do , gives me 5 mins of i can see that line hehehe or if hubbys here bugging him to see if he can see it even tho its as white as snow lol

lol fingers crossed for some double lines 4 us then cuz my hub gets easily bored with imaginary line spotting lol, he says its like looking for the ball on the pools spot the ball ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->