38 and WTT #2

Thanks Hun, no they don't do bloods as a rule. My AF was/is due Wednesday-friday x

Can take 48 hours for hcg to double. I would test again in the morning and see if there's any progression x

Thanks got sent home from work this afternoon as I was so emotional. Couldn't stop crying. Am going to try book the docs tomorrow x

I see it!!!! I wouldn’t worry about progression yet on my last pregnancy they took forever to darken

@3boys I so bloody hope so my DD pregnancy test progressed perfectly. I still have hope to be honest but waves of hope then waves of thinking the worst xx

Well I think that's 3 strikes for me. This mornings test came back bairly visible. So that's a MMC, miscarriage and now chemical. Think am going to go to the doctor's x

It's ok, thanks though. Just so flustering, am in mixed minds if to go to the docs for advice on recurrent losses or ride it out & hope it's 3rd time lucky when ever that will be.
If am honest it might not have meant to be from the interfering I did such as the moon cup. If I've forcibly got an egg fertilised that either was good quality or the sperm not good then maybe this is the result. Kinda thinking I should try to let nature take over including it will happen when it happens & not test for o any more. Maybe even delete my period app(s) xxx

@Bumblebee24 aww hun, i am just catching up on msgs - so sorry - sending you hugs, Hope you are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->