38 and WTT #2

Ohh no :( on to the next cycle it is sweet big hug XXX
I got a smile on the clear blue monitor just now. My opk isn't quite dry but I so hope hubby gives in tonight or later today xx

IMG_20190830_100416.jpg

Anyone know roughly when O will happen after seeing the smiley xx

Grrr took her time didn't she, here's to next cycle Hun.
Am ok thanks, hubby wasn't in work yesterday as his van was in the garage. So we all went for a long walk round a large reservoir took us just over 2 hours with picnic half way round. Very enjoyable got home DD watched her iPad & me & hubby well DTD ekk. Am feeling ok but not overly hopeful. Think you could count me as in the ttw now as really don't think I'll get anymore in today/tomorrow xx FX it will be enough

eeekkkk @Bumblebee24 you are in the 2WW good luck hun. This is my last 'tracking' cycle and we start TTC from next month as would like a July/August baby!

I hope it sticks for you hux

I sure am Lux, been experiencing alot of back ache & AF cramping this afternoon but far too early so I am hoping it a good sign. Only time will tell xx

How are you Rach, see you'll be testing in September if AF doesn't arrive. I've put myself down for Fri 13th in the hope it will bring me luck lol xx

I will be testing end of the month or early October. Depends when I ov. Not using maca this cycle, Will temp to confirm ov and I might do opks, but I might not. We shall see.

Good for the 13th

Thanks Hun, I can't help but have a quite a positive feeling this month. Riding the TTC wave ay even if it's not to be this month I am enjoying feeling position for once but I hope hoping my premonition is true xx roll on this time next week

Where you up to in your cycle Hun x

@Bumblebee24 I am CD9 today my fertile window starts Monday - I will be doing opks to track ovulation then...we are not really TTC until Oct / Nov ovulation so if I can track as much info as possible this month, it should make TTC easier i pray.

how many dpo are you now? when can you test? I love though that you are feeling positive x

I am currently 6-7dpo I want to hold of testing until Friday 13th. AF due between Wednesday-friday. I've heard that opk can pick up pregnancy hormones so just decided to use one a minute ago. Bear in mind I never get a hint of a line on them till o is almost on top of me I am clinging to it being a positive thing & increased my hopes even more now. I mean I haven't anything to go by results wise from previous month ls but hey if it makes this tww less stressful I'll take that.

Good luck Lux xx

IMG_20190906_101431.jpg

ohhh @Bumblebee24 that is exciting! I can see a line...very faint but it is there. Girl if you can hold off until Friday 13th then go for it - hahaha i'd probably be getting antsy by then. I hear you can detect it in early morning urine if you dont drink in the night from as early as 9/10dpo bye using the first/early response tests, they are price though! eekkk i am excitited for you xxxxxx

I'm CD7 at present. Bored if waiting for Ov.

It's good that you are feeling positive this month. I wouldn't hold the OPK to anything though as there is nearly always LH in your body and I've had lines that looked good even after they've gone stark white then AF appears x

Yeah thanks Rach, like I said I haven't really anything to go by from previous tests. Just a waiting game I suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->