38 and WTT #2

I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to be realistic. There's nothing worse than getting your hopes up to have them dashed. On the other hand it could be a good sign for you as everyone is different

No I have understand, I'll keep positive until otherwise. Felt abit too negative about it all recently even when I got my last BFP it didn't feel real or like it was ever going to result in a baby & I was right this time I just have that feeling & I bloody do hope it's true x

I hope the positive feeling is a good sign for you :hugs:

Slight change of tune for me now. My boobs aren't really too different and not particularly sore where they had been so my taught is that AF will soon be upon me. Only good thing that my next fertile window is during the whole time are away on holiday. I won't be testing for O whilst I am away but will test just before to give me a rough idea I haven't missed it or that it's building up xx
Hope your all ok, my heating went on last night grr

Hopefully whilst you're on holiday and relaxed it will happen!

I'm considering putting the heating on, but not actually done it just yet!

so main symptoms today are extreme tiredness, sore boobs and back ache. All signs AF is just round the corner. I have messaged a Chinese herbalist this morning after I started listening to a very interesting pod cast by a Adrienne Wei x

how you Rach x

@Bumblebee24 its not over until the witch arrives....how many days dpo are you? have you done a pregnancy test? you are soo patient i would be testing first chance i get hahahaha... yeah leaving the sress behind and enjoying yoru holiday sounds like a good plan for it to happen naturally - we are officially TTC next month too so just seeing this month out im-patiently ahahah

I am about 11dpo, no test done yet. I am getting anxious now though and have been looking at next day delivery for first response test x

What is annoying is so many signs of pregnancy are also signs of AF being on her way. Fingers crossed you get a sticky BFP.

I'm okay. Got EWCM today so going to dtd tonight. Trying not to do OPKs but I have loads so might do one since I have fertile CM. Currently CD11

I am so trying to resist re-ordering OPK I have a couple left about 7 and 5 Clearblue digi. As hubby doesn’t know I use them I just can’t take them away with me with risk of him finding them. If we don’t catch from O that’s just happened or September cycle, I think I’ll buy some more IC.

FX you catch that eggy honey you any plans for dtd every other day, every day whilst ewcm visible or going with the flow. Do you BBT x

I do BBT. Going to dtd every other day. Was meant to start last night but OH fell asleep

I only bbt once and that was the month I conceived my DD I didn't really know what I was doing. When you do your BBT does it only tell you after you've O-ed or are there patterns in your temp that indicate your about to o? X

It really only tells you after you've o'd as progesterone makes your temp rise after ov. I've attached one of my charts from when I was TTC DD which shows what I mean.

Screenshot_20190910_231656_com.tamtris.fertilityfriend.jpg

Yeah I was just looking back at my chart. Don't know if I'll bbt to be honest as I don't want hubby feeling anymore pressure. He'd know about this as you've got to take it before you step foot out of bed xx

Luckily my OH gets up before I do so he doesn't know I do it. I do OPKs to see when I'm going to Ov, and then use BBT to confirm I have.

Good plan I'd like to do that I think x
Am think of testing. Should I hmmmm xx

Took another test this morning no real progress at all. Looks like another miscarriage is on the cards or chemical. Tell you I must have done something wrong for someone to want to punish me like this. All I want is another health child and a sibling for my DD xx
Top one's yesterday s

Screenshot_20190912-070436.jpg

Last edited:
Don't want to give you false hope but hcg can take up to 48 hours or a little longer to double so you are more likely to see progression every 2nd day. Old tests are also often darker because they have had more time to dry so the colour is more established. When was AF due? Also, do they do blood draws by you? That would also help to see if hcg is doubling as it should

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->