38 fertility problems, not trying not preventing

alicemini

Reaction score
New here. TTC for 5 years with my ex-DH with no results. One tube blocked, the other maybe. I've been with a wonderful man for quite awhile now, and we have decided not to try, but not to prevent. 1st month AF was 10 days early (I'm NEVER early), this month 1 day late ( after you spend 5 years charting, it's hard to not do it in your head), ended up buying test at Wally World tonight. Afraid to test in the AM. Any one else here with fertility problems that aren't trying? We would both be fine either way, if it happened it would be a blessing.

Hi! I'm not saying that I'm not trying, we are timing sex and using supplements, but we aren't going to do any medical stuff. I tried for 4 years for #1, did 2 years of testing and treatments and then ended up getting pregnant on our own. :shrug: We never did get a diagnosis, I ovulate, DH has good swimmers, I have no blockages, we just couldn't get pregnant. We have now been without birth control for over a year. I'm trying not to freak out about it and just go with the flow, but it can be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->