38 week checkup

shereen1

Reaction score
had my 38 week checkup up 2day everthings fine babys heart beat good and she is head down and well into the pelvis , i asked my midwife if she thought i would go over my due date (cause i did with my last two had to be induced both times ) and she said probably :wacko: she said all i can suggest is that when u get to 39 weeks or so try some passionate nights in with ur partner lol so in think thats what i will have do if nothing starts off b4 then lol cause im getting feed up off waiting now just want to see her xxx

had my 38 week checkup up 2day everthings fine babys heart beat good and she is head down and well into the pelvis , i asked my midwife if she thought i would go over my due date (cause i did with my last two had to be induced both times ) and she said probably :wacko: she said all i can suggest is that when u get to 39 weeks or so try some passionate nights in with ur partner lol so in think thats what i will have do if nothing starts off b4 then lol cause im getting feed up off waiting now just want to see her xxx

:rofl: Really glad you're both doing good hun. Sounds like a good idea..but don't let your other half where u out too much..you'll need that energy for pushing her out!! :rofl: xx

yer i no :rofl: that will be my last resort i think gonna try plenty of walking and things like that first :hugs:

glad your check up went well.

Hope your little one doesnt keep you waiting to long :)

x

Fingers crossed baby makes an appearance soon :) But in the mean time make the most of the peace :)

Naimi xx

good to hear everything is fine!

I read that making love can start labour and told my OH once I am overdue we need to make love as long as labour will start naturally :rofl:

but in fact, might get to exhausting :baby:

good luck :hi:

thanks everyone i suppose i have just got to be patient she will come out when shes ready :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->