38 weeks...miserable

Baby_Boy_Hope

Reaction score
So I went to the doctor this following monday and to my horror everything was still the same. I'm still 2cm dilated and 60% effaced, and I must admit I'm very disappointed. I have 12 days until my actual due date and I feel i'm getting more and more disappointed because I don't feel like he's going to come out. A couple of days ago I lost some mucous that seemed to be tinged with a brownish color, but that could just be nothing. I've never been induced and I haven't heard any good things about the process, but I also don't want to be forced to go to 42 weeks either. I'm really sore, miserable and uncomfortable and I'm feeling lots of pressure and contractions that range in pain level. At this point I'm starting to wonder if i'm actually going to dilate the way I previously have, i'm just really down and out and i'm ready to get this over with already.

Think its time to eat a tons of spicy foods, yoga ball exercises, hiking and trampoline? lol Best of luck hun youre almost there!! you can do it

Maybe don't get checked next appointment thn you won't be disappointed? It's hard knowing you are the same as the week before. A lot of women walk around dialed 2-4 for weeks !!

I'm trying my best to think positive, and walk and use the yoga ball. I've always eaten spicy foods so I don't think that helps at all. I hope things happen soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->