Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Hey hun,
congratulations!
dont want to put a downer on things hun, but be careful with testing early, i fell pregnant first month of trying, tested early, got positives for 3 days, but it ended up being chemical... im sure u will be fine, so big congrats all the best :) xxx

Hey hun,
congratulations!
dont want to put a downer on things hun, but be careful with testing early, i fell pregnant first month of trying, tested early, got positives for 3 days, but it ended up being chemical... im sure u will be fine, so big congrats all the best :) xxx

That's alright hun, thanks for pointing that out..
But i don't know what a chemical? :/ lol.. xx

I've looked chemical pregnancy up, Im rather worried now! :/
My period is due on the 14th I only took the pregnancy test on the 5 day before period pregnancy test. If it is a chemical would it still show up positive on that test? :/ xx

A chemical pregnancy hun is when an egg gets fertilised but doesnt implant, so your hcg levels will increase, showing that you are pregnant, and then so many days after will drop and say that your no longer pregnant,Cvery early miscarriage) so thts why they advice that you test so many days after your period... most people who have had a chemical pregnancy wouldnt even know that they were pregnant unless they tested early, period just comes as normal, maybe a few days late xx

yes hun im afraid so, it would show up, because you are pregnant, it detects your hcg levels... oh hun so sorry dont want to worry you, i just wanted to point it out because i went through it and i was so gutted, one minute pregnant, the next no longer... just take it day by day hun, nothing you can do, if your tests get stronger then thts a good sign hun, but if they start getting weaker then it may mean a chemical pregnancy...

all the best hun... xxxxx

Ok, no don't worry you haven't upset me or anything. I just never thought of the possibility. Im going to get a clearblue one today. If it is chemical pregnancy, do you reckon it might show up on the clearblue test? xx

thats good to hear hun, was so worried, last thing i want to do is upset you..
no matter what test you take hun, or what brand it will show that you are pregnant, so chemical or not it will still show up..
thrusday morning i took a clear blue and a tescos test, both positive
friday morning i took a clear blue and a tescos test, both positive and then i done a digital clear blue and it showed 1-2 weeks pregnant (basically a month gone as the docotor would put it)
and then in the morning... 2 negative tests hun... lost the baby, and bleeding heavy..
just dont stress over it hun, if test continue to be strong then thats good :) its when the lines get fainter rather than stronger then that could be a sign... hope all goes ok hun, keep us informed :) xxx

thats good to hear hun, was so worried, last thing i want to do is upset you..
no matter what test you take hun, or what brand it will show that you are pregnant, so chemical or not it will still show up..
thrusday morning i took a clear blue and a tescos test, both positive
friday morning i took a clear blue and a tescos test, both positive and then i done a digital clear blue and it showed 1-2 weeks pregnant (basically a month gone as the docotor would put it)
and then in the morning... 2 negative tests hun... lost the baby, and bleeding heavy..
just dont stress over it hun, if test continue to be strong then thats good :) its when the lines get fainter rather than stronger then that could be a sign... hope all goes ok hun, keep us informed :) xxx

Ok sweets, thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. When i tested Monday afternoon the lines were faint. But when i tested yesterday morning the line's were darker then the other ones. But i will deff keep you all informed.
And im sorry about your loss..

Best wishes, im due on in 3 days, so i guess then i will no for sure.
Thanks again :hug: xx

:) sounds very positive hun, congrats look forward to hearing from you xxx :)

Gl! Hope im as lucky ( my first month too testing in 13 days !! ) be happy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->