Removed

Congrats!! I'm sure your OH will come round soon. :hugs:

xxxx

Congratulations! I hope your OH will come round, I'm sure he will.

Best of luck and I hope you have a great nine months

Congrats hun. I had seen you post but really didn't know what to say as I hadn't been in the position. Good luck with OH

aw congratulations! I'm sure your OH will come around to the idea :)

For those of you who know me you probably know my story..those who dont...

I got my BFP on thursday :)

i havent been trying to get pregnant at all (as you can see my daughter in 4m old!) so it was a bit unexpected, OH isnt too happy and none of the family know yet, i want to keep it secret for as long as possible haha

i want to be so excited about it but because OH isnt so happy i feel like i cant be.

i worked out ill be due around June 13th :) still need to get a MW app. and get it confirmed and stuff but im actually so excited!!

congrats to you all x x

Forget OH, celebrate girl!! Congrats, very exciting, and how wonderful that your kiddies will be so close in age, likely to make them very close throughout life. Wonderful news!!!! :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Congratulations sweeetie, i know its not ideal + i know you were hoping it was negative just so you could enjoy life with Harriet first, but these things happen and as for Callum well you just need to tell him. it takes two to tango an if he was that uncommited to living with the consequences of having sex then he obvs isnt big enough to be doing the deeed! :growlmad:
I'm sorry he is being like this but you always know you have me to turn to if you need anything, you are such a beautiful young lady and so brave, your do it, and your do it on your own if needs be because your a fighter and i look up to you sooo much missis!!
Lets hope its a boy this timee, then i can tell you all you need to know from experience with my little munckinnn :)
Love to you + our Harriet bummmm hehe xx​

Congratulations! I am super happy for you. Hopefully OH will come around and be in love with the idea of a new baby. Question, were you all using some form of birth control and it failed and thats why he is mad?

Congrats hunny! Im sure your OH will be excited about this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->