it did with me to hun, really not nice :(
but yep on a happier note you will get your sicky bean soon (as they call it lol)docs told me that ttc straight after is fine, and apparently your chances of having a healthy full term pregnancy actually increases too! got my fingers crossed for us both that it happens really quick.... :D take care hun xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

sorry that was meant to say sticky not sicky lol xxx

Hello sweet, i haven't had a chemical after-all :D xxx

OMG!!!! yey yey yey... i am so happy for you hun! that is wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS! you must be soooo happy :) xxx

Thank you, im still in shock though because i honestly thought i had a chemical pregnancy because i got those 2 negatives.. But i am absolutely happy :D xx

yh must have been such a shock, but the best shock you could ever get!! really happy for u hun, now its my turn to wait and c if af comes for me lol due 4th sep so got a while yet.. but hey have ur fingers crossed for me :D!!! A BIG congratulations again hun :D xxxxxxx

it did with me to hun, really not nice :(
but yep on a happier note you will get your sicky bean soon (as they call it lol)docs told me that ttc straight after is fine, and apparently your chances of having a healthy full term pregnancy actually increases too! got my fingers crossed for us both that it happens really quick.... :D take care hun xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

sorry that was meant to say sticky not sicky lol xxx

Hello sweet, i haven't had a chemical after-all :D xxx

OMG!!!! yey yey yey... i am so happy for you hun! that is wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS! you must be soooo happy :) xxx

Thank you, im still in shock though because i honestly thought i had a chemical pregnancy because i got those 2 negatives.. But i am absolutely happy :D xx

yh must have been such a shock, but the best shock you could ever get!! really happy for u hun, now its my turn to wait and c if af comes for me lol due 4th sep so got a while yet.. but hey have ur fingers crossed for me :D!!! A BIG congratulations again hun :D xxxxxxx

Seems like a life time waiting though doesn't it. I reckon you've done it this time sweet, and it'll soon come round! Juts don't think about it too much like i did, Thanks again.. And a big good luck to you, and all the very best wishes xxxx :hugs:

yup definatly does seem like a life time waiting lol, but sooo worth it in the end :) thnks hun i hope so to!! all the best to you hun and your little bean...ah so exciting... tc xxxx

Thank you, you tc too.. Let me know if this months been the month for you :D all the best wishes too xxxx

I got my pregnancy confirmed to day, so everything is all good :D Just got to wait to hear from my midwife now :D xx

aahh..

reading your posts made me all happy, whata crazy month for you honey!!AWWW areu excited?? I am so excitedd for you... I havent tested early, and i havent gotten my AF this month, and i am 12 days past Ovulation....i think this is looking good!..and i have read ppl's posts and it all adds up to how i am feeling.... cool:)

all baby dust to those who are in need<3 best of lucks! you are all precious!

Thanks sweet :) Yeah I wouldn't advise anyone to test early as I never knew about chemical until some ladies told me about it on here.. Then that started to worry me and when i got the negatives i was rather upset. So when i missed my period i was still convinced i had a chemical so never bothered testing, and then a couple days later i though i might as well, never looked at it just put it in my bag, then looked at it and there where 2 lines. What a relief but at the same time shocked :D
And obviously loads of ladies on here won't so lucky as me and actually did have quite a few chemicals, which is the down side to it i suppose :/
But we only started ttc last month so in a way we're very very very lucky.. But i do still feel bad as like i said loads of woman have been trying for ages which is so unfair. I don't understand why these things can be plain sailing for all woman :)
But yeah i am really excited, really can't wait for my 12 weeks scan to start buying baby bits :D Whoooop..
And yeah im sure your in a really good position, what symptoms are you getting? And have you all ready missed your cycle? And thanks again for the congrats :D xx

Reading your story has me quite worried!!

But, I am happy that yours has a happy ending. Congrats!!

oh no please don't be worried, i just thought i would tell everyone my story to give other ladies hope. I don't want you to get worried about it, your 4 weeks now i tested when i was only about 1-2 weeks or something which was before my af was due so that's why i could of had a chemical pregnancy. But because you have tested after you AF then im sure there's nothing wrong. You only get chemical pregnancies before you AF is due, that's why most woman never knew they were pregnant in the first place if they never tested before their period :) All the best wishes, and congratulations :D xx

Good morning Lala, actually my AF isn't due for another 2 days. I tested about a week before it was due. So, I guess I am not out of the woods quite yet. I pray every day that I don't lose this pregnancy. But thanks for replying. I've been trying not to worry. Sometimes I just can't help it. I mean, I am older now, my youngest is 6 so it's been 7 years since I've been pregnant. I just want to get through the first trimester so I can relax, you know?

Good morning Lala, actually my AF isn't due for another 2 days. I tested about a week before it was due. So, I guess I am not out of the woods quite yet. I pray every day that I don't lose this pregnancy. But thanks for replying. I've been trying not to worry. Sometimes I just can't help it. I mean, I am older now, my youngest is 6 so it's been 7 years since I've been pregnant. I just want to get through the first trimester so I can relax, you know?

Hey, have you tested again since your first bfp??

Hey, have you tested again since your first bfp??

Oh yes, about 4 tests, including one today. All :bfp:'s. But the lines are getting darker, just not as dark as I thought they would be by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->