After having 4 :bfp: Done another 2 day and were negative. So turns out I had a chemical pregnancy. :( Knew it was too good to be true.. x

have you actualy started bleeding hun ??? If your not bleeding i would get to a doc asap and see whats going on :hugs: FX for you

No not bleeding what so ever, not even had any pains or nothing. And not even spotting. So I haven't a clue, done a Clearblue one today and a normal one both negative. But when I done one yesterday morning in was positive. So it's rather weird and my heads all over the place. I just thought it must of been a chemical pregnancy. :/ xx

I would try and get some quanative betas done that will tell you for certain if your pregnant or not :hugs:

i dont want to get your hopes up, or anything but i would definately go to the doctors and get a blood test.
during my last pregnancy, i got a clear bfp on a superdrug test, followed by a bfn on frer, then 3 more bfn's on superdrug the next 2 days and then the day after that did 2 answer tests both clear bfp's!
so it can happen. xx

They detect the actual numbers of HCG in our blood anything over 5 is usualy considered pregnant unless your going through menopause =D

Well the nothing to worry about hun if your numbers are over 5 theres a good chance your pregnant i would defo make a gyno apointment then hun GL:hugs:

Hey hun,
im so so sorry to hear this, was hoping that it wasnt going to be that way for you :(
it can be very confusing hun, im no expert, but i believe that with a chemical you dont have to spot or bleed, the bleeding can occur as normal on the day that your af is due, so thts y some people dont even know that they were pregnant...
i got positives, but just as quick i got negatives too, it happens so suddenly :( maybe wait till after your due date, and if you havent come on then test again..
so sorry hun... all the best xxx

Hey hun,
im so so sorry to hear this, was hoping that it wasnt going to be that way for you :(
it can be very confusing hun, im no expert, but i believe that with a chemical you dont have to spot or bleed, the bleeding can occur as normal on the day that your af is due, so thts y some people dont even know that they were pregnant...
i got positives, but just as quick i got negatives too, it happens so suddenly :( maybe wait till after your due date, and if you havent come on then test again..
so sorry hun... all the best xxx

Its ok, these things happen. I was so sure though, my heart just dropped when i saw those negatives :(
But there will be other time's hopefully. Thanks for your help, xx

it did with me to hun, really not nice :(
but yep on a happier note you will get your sticky bean soon (as they call it lol)docs told me that ttc straight after is fine, and apparently your chances of having a healthy full term pregnancy actually increases too! got my fingers crossed for us both that it happens really quick.... :D take care hun xxx

sorry to hear this hun, take care x

but yep on a happier note you will get your sicky bean soon (as they call it lol)docs told me that ttc straight after is fine, and apparently your chances of having a healthy full term pregnancy actually increases too! got my fingers crossed for us both that it happens really quick.... :D take care hun xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

Sorry hun, I know how you feel having had 2 chemicals in a row the last 2 cycles :( :hugs: Chin up and hopefully this month will be more successful X

but yep on a happier note you will get your sicky bean soon (as they call it lol)docs told me that ttc straight after is fine, and apparently your chances of having a healthy full term pregnancy actually increases too! got my fingers crossed for us both that it happens really quick.... :D take care hun xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

sorry that was meant to say sticky not sicky lol xxx

It wasn't a chemical pregnancy after-all. I'm 3 days late. And decided to do a pregnancy test this after noon and the its a :bfp: the line is clear as day :D xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

Hello sweet, i haven't had a chemical after-all :D xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

OMG!!!! yey yey yey... i am so happy for you hun! that is wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS! you must be soooo happy :) xxx

Thanks hunnie, xx

OMG!!!! yey yey yey... i am so happy for you hun! that is wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS! you must be soooo happy :) xxx

Thank you, im still in shock though because i honestly thought i had a chemical pregnancy because i got those 2 negatives.. But i am absolutely happy :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->