Good morning Lala, actually my AF isn't due for another 2 days. I tested about a week before it was due. So, I guess I am not out of the woods quite yet. I pray every day that I don't lose this pregnancy. But thanks for replying. I've been trying not to worry. Sometimes I just can't help it. I mean, I am older now, my youngest is 6 so it's been 7 years since I've been pregnant. I just want to get through the first trimester so I can relax, you know?

Hey, have you tested again since your first bfp??

Oh yes, about 4 tests, including one today. All :bfp:'s. But the lines are getting darker, just not as dark as I thought they would be by now.

yey... that is a very very good sign!! if they started getting fainter then that normally means a chemical pregnancy... but they are getting darker which is really positive, especially when u tested a week before af..wow... i think hcg levels double every 48hrs or something, so dont worry!! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: xx

Good morning Lala, actually my AF isn't due for another 2 days. I tested about a week before it was due. So, I guess I am not out of the woods quite yet. I pray every day that I don't lose this pregnancy. But thanks for replying. I've been trying not to worry. Sometimes I just can't help it. I mean, I am older now, my youngest is 6 so it's been 7 years since I've been pregnant. I just want to get through the first trimester so I can relax, you know?

Oh yes, about 4 tests, including one today. All :bfp:'s. But the lines are getting darker, just not as dark as I thought they would be by now.

yey... that is a very very good sign!! if they started getting fainter then that normally means a chemical pregnancy... but they are getting darker which is really positive, especially when u tested a week before af..wow... i think hcg levels double every 48hrs or something, so dont worry!! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: xx

Thank you, xlivix, that is very reassuring. My AF is due Wednesday, so I think I will retest on Friday or Saturday just for some peace of mind. :hugs:

keep us informed :) will be an even happier thread :D xxx

Aww yeah i understand, try not to worry to much though pleasee! :)
Im sure everthing will go fine.. I keep worrying about it to, but im trying to think positive and deciding on the names and so on. I find it really helps because it keeps your mind of the negative stuff which is a good thing.
But if your really that worried then go to the doctors hun, speak to them. Then they might be able to advise you, and keep a close eye on you. Which will help you alot :) All the best wishes xx

Im sure everthing will go fine.. I keep worrying about it to, but im trying to think positive and deciding on the names and so on. I find it really helps because it keeps your mind of the negative stuff which is a good thing.
But if your really that worried then go to the doctors hun, speak to them. Then they might be able to advise you, and keep a close eye on you. Which will help you alot :) All the best wishes xx

Thanks Lala!! I'm better today. I'm holding off calling my doctor until I've officially missed my period which is tomorrow. He's seen me through 4 other kids, and I'm sure everything is just fine. :)

Aww thats really good news. Dont worry about them being light. All mine were , even after my AF.. So don't worry mine are darker then ever now, they will eventually get darker soon :) Congratulations xx

Thanks Lala!! I'm better today. I'm holding off calling my doctor until I've officially missed my period which is tomorrow. He's seen me through 4 other kids, and I'm sure everything is just fine. :)

Aww ok, good good. Really pleased for you :D You deserve it, well done hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->