39 and pregnant with #4

emilydm

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm 39, we decided to have one more this past spring. I started supplementing coq10 (600 mg a day) and was on a prenatal.
In August we were away and by chance, I got pregnant!
I was shocked that it happened so fast.
My worry is, I only got probably 60 days worth of coq10 in me before my positive test.
I'm now 13 weeks. I'm an anxious mess about the health of this baby.
I was never so neurotic with my others (oldest are twins)

Anyone else experience this anxiety?

I also took the Progenity for chromosomal abnormalities at my last appt on Friday. Wait is two long weeks.
Anyway, just looking for support from other moms that may be in my same boat.

Congrats, just stay positive everything will be okay!

Hi Im Kim! Im preggers with number 3 and 39. You are basically in second tri. All will be well with your baby. Rest easy. I didnt even take that test. Trusting that all will be well and the same for your baby to be:hugs:

Hi Im Kim! Im preggers with number 3 and 39. You are basically in second tri. All will be well with your baby. Rest easy. I didnt even take that test. Trusting that all will be well and the same for your baby to be:hugs:

Thanks Kim!
Congrats to you as well. I have so much more anxiety with this pregnancy.
Crazy! With my others I had no cares.
Deep breaths.... lol

Thanks Kim!
Congrats to you as well. I have so much more anxiety with this pregnancy.
Crazy! With my others I had no cares.
Deep breaths.... lol

Im sure everything will be fine. Have you had any problems with your last pregnancy?

I'm 37 and pregnant with #5 and find myself more worried/anxious this time then with the others. After my 12 week scan and blood work my worries may ease....I don't remember being like this at all with my first 3 pregnancies (naive?)

OMG I'm on the same boat... loads of anxiety and can't enjoy this pregnancy. This is my 3rd baby... with the first two I had no worries... but I think it's my age that makes me feel a little uncomfortable... I know woman have babies after 35 all the time... I'm 37 will be 38 when baby is born.

I just wish I could relax and enjoy this pregnancy as it maybe my last.

OMG I'm on the same boat... loads of anxiety and can't enjoy this pregnancy. This is my 3rd baby... with the first two I had no worries... but I think it's my age that makes me feel a little uncomfortable... I know woman have babies after 35 all the time... I'm 37 will be 38 when baby is born.

I just wish I could relax and enjoy this pregnancy as it maybe my last.

I was 36 with my second so Im sure all is well with you and baby. Im 39 now, and about to push out number 3...yikes!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->